Black Editorialist Chastises Whites

Hagar

14 minutes ago, baddog said:

Good read Reb. None of the blacks on the board will read it, and if they do, he will be labeled an Uncle Tom. Lots of truth to what he said.

Again, dead on.  Lots of truth to what he said.

Btw, I tried to word the heading to entice them lol

13 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Again, dead on.  Lots of truth to what he said.

I don't fit his mold 100%. I do believe my voice falls on deaf ears or attempts have been made to take away my right to free speech. I see that almost every day.

I have NEVER thought I owed anyone for our history and I don't apologize. I also don't care who I offend if I believe I am right, or hasn't that been notice? Lol

2 hours ago, baddog said:

I don't fit his mold 100%. I do believe my voice falls on deaf ears or attempts have been made to take away my right to free speech. I see that almost every day.

I have NEVER thought I owed anyone for our history and I don't apologize. I also don't care who I offend if I believe I am right, or hasn't that been notice? Lol

His editorial doesn't fit most of us in Texas, but I suspect a bunch up north, and a whole bunch out west should take heed.

2 minutes ago, new tobie said:

You follow Rush, hannity and Oreilly............

What make's you think this? What privileged knowledge of my life to you think you know about? You're analytical and assessment skills are severely lacking, so you just attempt basic and mundane stereotypes. That is just childish and boorish, and incredibly embarrassing.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

I have many white friends that are republican. other than politics we pretty much think the same. Do you have any liberal black friends?

So what do your Republican white friends think about you when you tell them the government is corrupt but we need more of it? I bet they laugh in your face instead of behind your back.

10 hours ago, baddog said:

Worse is comparative (2)

Worst is superlative (3 or more)

What did he say that is wrong?

Dadgum baddog, you know your English.  I never knew much, and couldn't tell you an adjective from an adverb anymore.  And the last time I used a preposition was when I ask my wife to marry me :) 

12 hours ago, Englebert said:

So what do your Republican white friends think about you when you tell them the government is corrupt but we need more of it? I bet they laugh in your face instead of behind your back.

You let me know if government shrinks this year! And they will not laugh in my face, people  do that when hiding behind a keyboard.

6 hours ago, baddog said:

Not moar, mower. Lol

Lol, very good.  You and Steve have been reading to many post by that infamous poster that posts so much nonsense and butchers the english language.  An alien from outer space reading one of that posters post might think it's in a foreign language.  That, plus content, which is foreign to me even, would have him scratching his big bald grey head, and rolling his big black almond shaped eyes. :)