Black Editorialist Chastises Whites

Hagar

18 hours ago, new tobie said:

These folks love black folks that think exactly like them. And i mean only the ones that think like them.

You know why we love blacks that have the same political views we do?  They represent hope for America.  Hope that someday other blacks will free themselves from the shackles of the Democratic Party.  Hope that there are more who can think for themselves and not just fall in lockstep with the left.  And make no mistake, there are still quite a few whites that do it to.  Many times I've heard, "My g'dad, and my dad were democrats, and I've always been, cause they're for the working man".  I want to scream.  They're not for the working man.  They're not for blacks.  They're absolutely for their own agenda, which is to control all of us.  They want to control all facets of our lives.  What we eat.  What we do.  And what God we worship, which for them now, their trinity is PC, Global Warming, and hate.  So yes, we're thrilled when anyone turns from that and embraces freedom.