The Lynching of Bill O'Reilly

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

Feminist Lawyer admits it was a targeted effort to bring down O'Reilly.  Most of the latest allegations were choreographed.  One of the harassment charges was by a temp clerk who claimed O'Reilly grunted at her.  Grunted?  My dying a$$.  

Want an inside look at how the left operates?  Take a couple of minutes and read this link.

27 minutes ago, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

Feminist Lawyer admits it was a targeted effort to bring down O'Reilly.  Most of the latest allegations were choreographed.  One of the harassment charges was by a temp clerk who claimed O'Reilly grunted at her.  Grunted?  My dying a$$.  

Want an inside look at how the left operates?  Take a couple of minutes and read this link.

Ha ha   Yeah, that's exactly what that says.

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

Something has to be done. These women need to have enough proof to bring charges or sue Fox. Just a "news story" is not sufficient. Should these things not come to fruition, they should be held accountable and charged with slander.

Sexual harassment cases have been popular for many years, what hurts people like O"reilly is that people can go on youtube and watch him saying very crude things about women and blacks which don't help his case. However Bill Cosby went down in flames with just the accusations, can't find him on youtube downing anyone. Cosby had a new show with NBC and a few comedy shows planned when his allegations came out. I loved to watch Cosby , but I can't defend him.