Full Court Press by Left

Hagar

We all know how aggravated the left was/is over Trumps victory.  I'm now convinced they are in full attack mode.  Their first feeble effort was collusion between Trumps team & the Russians.  The fact that it failed has only infuriated them more.  They forced the Repubs to use the nuclear option on Gorsuch, which I think was a big mistake, assuredly in the short term, and imo, they realize that now.

That said, here's a short list of recent attacks and maneuvers, based on events, and my observations while checking news sources.  They have their thugs (goons) disrupt all Repubs Town Hall meetings.  All out attacks on Fox News.  Numerous recent articles about Global Warming.  Threatening to shutdown the Govt over the Wall.  Removable of statues in NO, a thing the overwhelming majority had no problem with until the Mayor stirred the pot.  Leftist judges overruling the President on matters on national security (this one boggles my mind).  Probably left out a few, but imo, there will be many more.  What we're seeing now is Politics Gone Wild.  

And that's a memo......   Thanks Bill for all you did for charities and the veterans.

CBS News announced that Fox has been charged with racial discrimination now.  Just coincidence, or is it part of the lefts full court press?  I expect an LGBT suit next.   Make no mistake, whether the allegations are true or not, the timing is planned.

On 4/25/2017 at 10:35 AM, REBgp said:

We all know how aggravated the left was/is over Trumps victory.  I'm now convinced they are in full attack mode.  Their first feeble effort was collusion between Trumps team & the Russians.  The fact that it failed has only infuriated them more.  They forced the Repubs to use the nuclear option on Gorsuch, which I think was a big mistake, assuredly in the short term, and imo, they realize that now.

That said, here's a short list of recent attacks and maneuvers, based on events, and my observations while checking news sources.  They have their thugs (goons) disrupt all Repubs Town Hall meetings.  All out attacks on Fox News.  Numerous recent articles about Global Warming.  Threatening to shutdown the Govt over the Wall.  Removable of statues in NO, a thing the overwhelming majority had no problem with until the Mayor stirred the pot.  Leftist judges overruling the President on matters on national security (this one boggles my mind).  Probably left out a few, but imo, there will be many more.  What we're seeing now is Politics Gone Wild.  

And that's a memo......   Thanks Bill for all you did for charities and the veterans.

Man.  Your post reads just like a "beautiful mind"

34 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Man.  Your post reads just like a "beautiful mind"

If there are any untruths in my post, please point them out.  Anything I posted that Repubs are doing?  How many major TV news outlets?  Fox, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, ABC - any of them hit lately with a lawsuit for discriminating against women, and now racial discrimination?  The answer is Yes, Fox, the only conservative news. If I had only 1 or 2 points, you might call me paranoid, but everything I posted, to my knowledge, is accurate and true.  To ignore facts is to hide from the truth.

Again, if you think anything I've posted is wrong, please point it out and we'll discuss it.

5 minutes ago, REBgp said:

If there are any untruths in my post, please point them out.  Anything I posted that Repubs are doing?  How many major TV news outlets?  Fox, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, ABC - any of them hit lately with a lawsuit for discriminating against women, and now racial discrimination?  The answer is Yes, Fox, the only conservative news. If I had only 1 or 2 points, you might call me paranoid, but everything I posted, to my knowledge, is accurate and true.  To ignore facts is to hide from the truth.

Again, if you think anything I've posted is wrong, please point it out and we'll discuss it.

The very fact that you don't recognize the payments from foreign governments to Trump's team is enough for me.

3 minutes ago, westend1 said:

The very fact that you don't recognize the payments from foreign governments to Trump's team is enough for me.

What payments?  I know Hillary took in a Hugh fortune.  I've heard allegations of collusion between Trump's team and the Russians, but I don't know about payments.  And since virtually all Trump's top people are already rich, why would they take illegal payments, except for Flynn, who was first hired by Obama.  

Btw, the things I've posted are for the most part facts.  And you responded with, what I assume to be, an unsubstantiated allegation.  You're usually better than that.

2 minutes ago, REBgp said:

What payments?  I know Hillary took in a Hugh fortune.  I've heard allegations of collusion between Trump's team and the Russians, but I don't know about payments.  And since virtually all Trump's top people are already rich, why would they take illegal payments, except for Flynn, who was first hired by Obama.  

Btw, the things I've posted are for the most part facts.  And you responded with, what I assume to be, an unsubstantiated allegation.  You're usually better than that.

This is all you are aware of?  hmm

34 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You are starting to sound like Bluedove. Did you get ahold of some of his secret history books?

Didn't know Dove had secret history books.  Seems like I remember him saying that Joan of Arc had lead the Cheyenne against the heathen white men.  I could be wrong :)