Trump Tax Cuts

PhatMack19

13 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Thoughts?  The stock market seems to like it so far.

Dropping from 35% to 15% is huge for businesses. Businesses will come back to the U.S., be able to expand, and create more jobs. What could anyone see that is wrong with that? It also helps the small businessman.

10 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

The Trump tax cuts will definitely make the Trump family richer. The jury is still out on if it will help the middle class.

Total male bovine feces (thanks Reb). Stop with the false posts.

The tax cuts are AIMED directly at the middle class.

12 minutes ago, baddog said:

Total male bovine feces (thanks Reb). Stop with the false posts.

The tax cuts are AIMED directly at the middle class.

We will definitely see dog. I'll be waiting and watching. I it benefits me, I will be complimenting it. If it doesn't I will be cussing the administration.

18 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

This is why we can't trust this business man. YouTube has many videos of him contradicting himself.

Wow, SNL. You are way too deep for me. What next, Comedy Central? You need to watch George Carlin's take on politicians. Watch out for "F" bombs. Easy to find on YouTube.

28 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

This is why we can't trust this business man. YouTube has many videos of him contradicting himself.

Do you remember Obama telling Trump to take it easy on executive orders during their transition meeting? Of course not. Obama wrote plenty on his own. I don't hold Trump accountable for everything he said while campaigning, especially the shots he took at the Obama administration or Hillary. It got him elected. What he is doing now is phenomenal. You simply won't acknowledge it, and when you pay less in taxes, you won't congratulate Trump. You will find something else to cry about.

9 minutes ago, baddog said:

Wow, SNL. You are way too deep for me. What next, Comedy Central? You need to watch George Carlin's take on politicians. Watch out for "F" bombs. Easy to find on YouTube.

Its not snl and its a true recording of the pres  complaing about Obama doing what he is actually doing more of now. He is either a habitual liar or psychotic. He complained about golfing, look what he's doing now. Just thing if Obama's girls would have been old enough for an office in the west wing. And if Michele and the girls needed to be housed somewhere else on the governments dime. This president doesn't care whose watching. Wanted to see birth certificate but wouldn't show taxes. The swamp is now chocker blocked full of corrupt politicians. 

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

Do you remember Obama telling Trump to take it easy on executive orders during their transition meeting? Of course not. Obama wrote plenty on his own. I don't hold Trump accountable for everything he said while campaigning, especially the shots he took at the Obama administration or Hillary. It got him elected. What he is doing now is phenomenal. You simply won't acknowledge it, and when you pay less in taxes, you won't congratulate Trump. You will find something else to cry about.

I will not budget for less taxes. Just don't believe it will happen. I wouldn't believe that lie from either party. All politicians take care of the folks putting out the money. 

18 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Its not snl and its a true recording of the pres  complaing about Obama doing what he is actually doing more of now. He is either a habitual liar or psychotic. He complained about golfing, look what he's doing now. Just thing if Obama's girls would have been old enough for an office in the west wing. And if Michele and the girls needed to be housed somewhere else on the governments dime. This president doesn't care whose watching. Wanted to see birth certificate but wouldn't show taxes. The swamp is now chocker blocked full of corrupt politicians. 

You are so confused you are not with arguing with.....And it IS SNL. That's the same guy who did the Micheal Vick Miami airport bust.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

You are so confused you are not with arguing with.....And it IS SNL. That's the same guy who did the Micheal Vick Miami airport bust.

Its late night with Seth Meyers. It says it on the bottom of the video and I watched it last night. Thats why I don't have 19000 post like someone else on this board 

6 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

He's not president anymore. Your BOY is screwing with my money and pre-existing conditions.

However you have think it to justify his actions so you sleep better. Two faced seems to follow him though. Your communist BOY seems to love him some capitalism every now and then.

10 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Yeah your people did, using the n-word and all. I've heard it. Ive seen it on signs at republican rally's. So yeah I'll use profanity. 

I'm gonna have to call BS on this one. Show some evidence.

Nancy Pelosi is still claiming she heard racial slurs at an event she staged just to antagonize and elicit these responses. She didn't get the responses, but that didn't stop her and others in her group from falsely claiming such. How do I know? Breitbart offered $100,000,000.00 to anyone who could back up Pelosi's claim. With hundreds of cell phones recording the event, not one person could claim the cash. She's ripe for the "If I had a son, he would look just like you" comment.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

I'm gonna have to call BS on this one. Show some evidence.

Nancy Pelosi is still claiming she heard racial slurs at an event she staged just to antagonize and elicit these responses. She didn't get the responses, but that didn't stop her and others in her group from falsely claiming such. How do I know? Breitbart offered $100,000,000.00 to anyone who could back up Pelosi's claim. With hundreds of cell phones recording the event, not one person could claim the cash. She's ripe for the "If I had a son, he would look just like you" comment.

You will get no such evidence. Like usual, when confronted to back up these claims, THEY run.