Trump Tax Cuts

PhatMack19

If you don't get more money back nappy, it'll be because the Dins in the House mange to stop it, or turn it into a pork barrel laden fiasco.  You need to realize, if it's good for the people, or the country, the Dims don't want it.  It doesn't fit their agenda.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

I'm gonna have to call BS on this one. Show some evidence.

Nancy Pelosi is still claiming she heard racial slurs at an event she staged just to antagonize and elicit these responses. She didn't get the responses, but that didn't stop her and others in her group from falsely claiming such. How do I know? Breitbart offered $100,000,000.00 to anyone who could back up Pelosi's claim. With hundreds of cell phones recording the event, not one person could claim the cash. She's ripe for the "If I had a son, he would look just like you" comment.

Ooops, I just noticed I put in a few extra zeros. Breitbart offered $100,000.00 to anyone who could back up Pelosi's claim. Even if it was $100,000,000.00, nobody would have been able to claim it, so it's really immaterial.

10 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

You will get no such evidence. Like usual, when confronted to back up these claims, THEY run.

And what's sad is he will run and hide, then repeat these same accusations on another thread. He's been called out so many times on this you would think he would feel some shame. But apparently not, and these same baseless allegations will continue.