Even Nature Is Sick Of These Guys!

Reagan

35 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Hummm -- this brings up an interesting thought!  What might that be?

This is the hidden content, please

If we took one dead terrorist and buried them in the carcass of a pig, videoed it, and put it on Facebook, telling all terrorists that this was their death sentence, it would stop a lot of this BS. If their final act is to kill the infidels, they get 72 virgins in whatever their heaven is called. If buried with/in a swine, their soul won't make it to their heaven.

4 hours ago, baddog said:

If we took one dead terrorist and buried them in the carcass of a pig, videoed it, and put it on Facebook, telling all terrorists that this was their death sentence, it would stop a lot of this BS. If their final act is to kill the infidels, they get 72 virgins in whatever their heaven is called. If buried with/in a swine, their soul won't make it to their heaven.

Adds to the power of pork.  Pork can send a Muslim to hell.  Pork, especially in the form of bacon, can make many forget they're on a diet (me included).  Pork barrel politics can fatten up folks in his district.  And alas, some of us eat like a pig.  My only comment to that is oink, oink.

3 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Adds to the power of pork.  Pork can send a Muslim to hell.  Pork, especially in the form of bacon, can make many forget they're on a diet (me included).  Pork barrel politics can fatten up folks in his district.  And alas, some of us eat like a pig.  My only comment to that is oink, oink.

My post is a repetition of a previous one. It's for those who may have missed it first go round. I still wonder just how effective it would be to do that.

Good pork stuff there Reb. 

12 minutes ago, baddog said:

My post is a repetition of a previous one. It's for those who may have missed it first go round. I still wonder just how effective it would be to do that.

Good pork stuff there Reb. 

Quite a few months back, the media kept showing Muslim refugees piled up at fences trying to get into a country over in Eastern Europe.  I always wonder why they didn't fill a tanker with pig blood, and tell them to leave or get sprayed with it.  I mean, they kill Christians, so what's a little pig blood.  Heck with them.