Black Woman, was a Dem, Opens Trump Store

Hagar

29 minutes ago, Big girl said:

So, who cares if she opened a store? One person opens a business and it means "blacks are starting to understand"?I know black people, unfortunately, who voted for Trump. The fact that she opened a store is irrelevant

Why is it unfortunate that a black person voted for Trump?  Maybe they were smart enough to know that Hillary was the worst of the two evils.

43 minutes ago, Big girl said:

So, who cares if she opened a store? One person opens a business and it means "blacks are starting to understand"?I know black people, unfortunately, who voted for Trump. The fact that she opened a store is irrelevant

Hopefully we all understand ,regardless of race or creed , that owning ones own business and having the chance to either win or lose is the most relevant idea to having a free and wealthy country one can have. 

Shoot if I lived in the right place I would open a "green" lawn service, and I think that green save the world creed is a scam, but I would not be agianst charging people money for a legit service to make them feel like a moral person. Because i LIKE THE GREEN myself.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

She probably makes more than a RN.

I've no doubt she has a money maker.  Many Trump supporters will purchase from her, because like me, they are elated to see more blacks taking the ring out of their nose and thinking for themselves.

As jv_coach alluded to, she may not even be a Trump Supporter, but merely a person that knows how to make money.  Either way, my hats off to her.

10 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I've no doubt she has a money maker.  Many Trump supporters will purchase from her, because like me, they are elated to see more blacks taking the ring out of their nose and thinking for themselves.

As jv_coach alluded to, she may not even be a Trump Supporter, but merely a person that knows how to make money.  Either way, my hats off to her.

This here is my issue I'll address it to you but I've seen many similar posts.

Do you believe that if a African American votes democratic They only do so because they lack the ability to think for themselves. And only those who similar your values has come to the light.

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Who

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Wow, what a racist comment. What about the white people who voted for Hilliary, do they have a ring on their nose? Some people, lol.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Do you believe that if a African American votes democratic They only do so because they lack the ability to think for themselves. And only those who similar your values has come to the light.

Yes, he thinks that. It is sad, isn't it? Some of the whites should "take the ring out of their nose".

48 minutes ago, stevenash said:

They do so because they have been conditioned to believe that only the Democrats care about them and will advance their cause while the Republicans are either anti black or indifferent to blacks.

I agree, and that's the problem...too many folks in this country want someone that will "advance their cause" when they should simply vote for someone that will allow the private sector to flourish so they have the opportunity to advance their own cause.

And "advance their cause" usually means taking something from someone else in order to advance it.

4 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Why do you vote for Democrats?  Be specific, nothing needs to be said about Republicans.

Give me the policies of Democrats you feel worthy of voting for.

Do you really expect an answer? She can't even tell me what Obama did for black people. Must be nothing since that's the answer I get. Good luck.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

They do so because they have been conditioned to believe that only the Democrats care about them and will advance their cause while the Republicans are either anti black or indifferent to blacks.

So you believe blacks who vote democratic don't think for themselves.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

As stevenash said, blacks have been conditioned to vote democrat.  As a race, I'd be willing to bet that blacks "block vote" more than any other race.  Since democrats have been in controll of most of the worst run cities in America, and black unemployment is ridiculously high in those areas, why do blacks continue to vote democrat?  I honestly don't know.  Maybe you can explain it, and please do.  But based on what I've written, surely you can see why those of us on the right can't understand it, and are happy to see some that overcome, whatever it is, to move to the right.

Unfortunately, bg resorted to calling my comment racist.  The usual name calling when someone on the left is confronted with something they have no real response too.  Yes, a lot of whites voted for Hillary, but more voted for Trump.  Just like in 2008, more whites voted for Obama.  

58 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Wow, what a racist comment. What about the white people who voted for Hilliary, do they have a ring on their nose? Some people, lol.

Lol, first of all, you have no idea what I think.  I do think you're probably the worst racist on this forum.