Trump Achieves The Impossible!

Reagan

4 minutes ago, six burg said:

I accepted that Obama was elected by the American people, Just like Trump was. Hateful opinions don't change either.

I accepted Obama as well, nothing to do about it...even though he was a horrible President.

I notice you only call out the right on hateful opinions...lol.

19 minutes ago, six burg said:

Because the super friends are not real, and politicians of today are fake also. They use people to keep themselves in position to screw people.

I still don't see your analogy lines. Politicians are very much real, just use fake talking points to keep themselves in position. If you are trying to equate fake talking points with being a fake person, then okay. Seems like too far of a stretch to me. I wish politicians were more like the Superfriends, but they tend to act more like the people the Superfriends fight.

8 hours ago, six burg said:

MOST REPUBLICAN and DEMOCRAT Politicians suck! They can only succeed by dividing people, they are out for themselves. They never argue about things that benefit themselves.

Change was made.  Trump was/is not a "politician." 

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

Gingrich is just a partisan politician, nothing more, nothing less.  It is going to take a lot more than just hot air.

What did he say that was hot air? 

I have noticed one thing for sure. Dims stand for nothing. They are simply anti-everything. Such an easy way to be. It requires very little thought process.

3 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Gingrich is just a partisan politician, nothing more, nothing less.  It is going to take a lot more than just hot air.

Just like Bill Clinton? When Gingrich faced off with Clinton, he made Clinton bow to him (figuratively). Clinton was full throttle into his wild spending when Gingrich made him curtail and acquiesce to moderate (and even a Righty) agenda. For many, Old Bill gets the credit for being a great president that knew how to work the Congress, while Gingrich gets painted by the Left as a partisan hack. Who was it that shut down the government...twice...during Bill's reign? It wasn't Gingrich. If idolization is due Clinton, Gingrich should be regarded as Zeus.

I realize your post had no connotations or elusions to this, I just can't pass up the chance to remind the Liberals that their god Bill Clinton was played like a fiddle by Gingrich, and we are all better off for it.

"The most noteworthy aspect of Trump’s visit to Saudi Arabia was not his and his followers’ jaw-dropping hypocrisy. Sure, had President Obama received a gaudy medal, danced with the Saudis, diminished the important of human rights, called Saudi Arabia “

This is the hidden content, please
” and lavished praised on an autocratic regime that trampled on human rights, Trump and his cultlike following would have gone bonkers. (With his newfound fondness for peaceful Muslims, will he drop his Muslim travel ban? Don’t hold your breath.) No, what was most striking and troubling was how little Trump understands about America and its long-term interests."

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Just like Bill Clinton? When Gingrich faced off with Clinton, he made Clinton bow to him (figuratively). Clinton was full throttle into his wild spending when Gingrich made him curtail and acquiesce to moderate (and even a Righty) agenda. For many, Old Bill gets the credit for being a great president that knew how to work the Congress, while Gingrich gets painted by the Left as a partisan hack. Who was it that shut down the government...twice...during Bill's reign? It wasn't Gingrich. If idolization is due Clinton, Gingrich should be regarded as Zeus.

I realize your post had no connotations or elusions to this, I just can't pass up the chance to remind the Liberals that their god Bill Clinton was played like a fiddle by Gingrich, and we are all better off for it.

My God is in heaven.  Neither you nor anyone else can post that away.

5 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

My God is in heaven.  Neither you nor anyone else can post that away.

It was a figurative word in lower case letters. Don't get your panties in a wad for creative license. If you are upset by a word that didn't necessarily refer to you, then you have no business calling anyone a partisan on any subject.

9 hours ago, Englebert said:

Classic period in history.  Bill owes Newt big time.  History will record what a great job Bill did, when in reality, it was Newt.  And yes, we are all better off for it.

9 hours ago, Englebert said:

That would be a Stradivarius! Lmao.

9 hours ago, Kountzer said:

"The most noteworthy aspect of Trump’s visit to Saudi Arabia was not his and his followers’ jaw-dropping hypocrisy. Sure, had President Obama received a gaudy medal, danced with the Saudis, diminished the important of human rights, called Saudi Arabia “

This is the hidden content, please
” and lavished praised on an autocratic regime that trampled on human rights, Trump and his cultlike following would have gone bonkers. (With his newfound fondness for peaceful Muslims, will he drop his Muslim travel ban? Don’t hold your breath.) No, what was most striking and troubling was how little Trump understands about America and its long-term interests."

Only a Liberal can make up a lie about Trump, then accuse him of being a hypocrite when that lie is proven to be a lie. I don't know who wrote this quote, but it is clearly evident they are the one that has no clue about America and it's long-term or short-term interests.