Trump shoves Nato leader

Big girl

3 minutes ago, six burg said:

Seems to me that tobie may just be trying to agitate, why would he take the role of agitator? Well maybe he shouldn't participate on this site. The site is mostly conservative and it is conservative good/liberal bad. The conservative and liberal politicians are taking all of us for a ride. Keep defending these leaders and taking up for them and keep getting screwed. 

Every one knows what new tobie is doing...all that he is capable of. It sure is entertaining.

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Must be embarrassing to have to plagiarize a new tobie post. And the 1st graders continue to laugh.

was just comparing some of his key words to some of the key words from others on this board that play the game of stupidity also.

2 minutes ago, six burg said:

was just comparing some of his key words to some of the key words from others on this board that play the game of stupidity also.

So your idea of "comparing" is plagiarizing? If I'm going to plagiarize someone, I think I would at least pick a more cerebral post(s). I guess expectations might be just a little too high.

7 minutes ago, six burg said:

I wouldn't respond. But if you have the time, thats your business. 

I'm watching baseball...I got plenty of time.

new tobie tries so hard and spends so much time trying to find anything he can that sheds a negative light on Trump and his administration. I don't mind taking 30 seconds out of my day to shoot down his posts.

So your idea of "comparing" is plagiarizing? If I'm going to plagiarize someone, I think I would at least pick a more cerebral post(s). I guess expectations might be just a little too high.

Im not going to get into this much with you. do most of my debating in person! Really like the sports part of this board during football season. Now that they put the topics on the right hand side, like to see whats being said over here every now and then. most of it is hilarious.

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I'm watching baseball...I got plenty of time.

new tobie tries so hard and spends so much time trying to find anything he can that sheds a negative light on Trump and his administration. I don't mind taking 30 seconds out of my day to shoot down his posts.

I care more about some of the folks thats been in congress for 40 years than i do Trump. Meaning i want term limits.

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I'm not sure why you quoted me to make that statement. Is there some kind of tie-in to my post?

Nothing against you, i just think political statements like the republican and democratic congressman can be common ground and it doesn't get discussed much. 

8 minutes ago, six burg said:

Im not going to get into this much with you. do most of my debating in person! Really like the sports part of this board during football season. Now that they put the topics on the right hand side, like to see whats being said over here every now and then. most of it is hilarious.

Typical. You get on here sometimes, make a "bold" post, then run by saying you don't have time to be on this topic. We've all seen the routine plenty of times.

Typical. You get on here sometimes, make a "bold" post, then run by saying you don't have time to be on this topic. We've all seen the routine plenty of times.

Many people don't post everyday all day on this site. Life has to be lived you know.

3 hours ago, six burg said:

Nothing against you, i just think political statements like the republican and democratic congressman can be common ground and it doesn't get discussed much. 

Some issues do not have a common ground for they are diametrically (that is a big word for me to type) opposed. 

4 hours ago, six burg said:

Many people don't post everyday all day on this site. Life has to be lived you know.

That's like running up to someone and punching them in the face, then say, "I don't have time to fight you, I have a life to live". You engage then run. Like I said, we've seen this routine plenty of times.

16 minutes ago, Englebert said:

That's like running up to someone and punching them in the face, then say, "I don't have time to fight you, I have a life to live". You engage then run. Like I said, we've seen this routine plenty of times.

Make no mistake , I will never run from anyone on this message board.

5 minutes ago, six burg said:

Make no mistake , I will never run from anyone on this message board.

History has shown otherwise. You consistently made statements then refused to "debate" because you didn't have time. That is the very definition of running...and that is no mistake.

11 hours ago, Englebert said:

History has shown otherwise. You consistently made statements then refused to "debate" because you didn't have time. That is the very definition of running...and that is no mistake.

Nobody runs from you dude, feed your army of cats and take a chill pill.