More From the Slimy Slug!

Reagan

From the article:

Rep. Keith Ellison (D., Minn.), the deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee, backed the new effort.

"This national network, led by working class people of color and immigrants, will supply the power and the fight we need to resist the Trump administration's all-out assault on American values," Ellison 

This is the hidden content, please
 CNN. "I look forward to standing with CPD Action's leaders in the streets and in Congress to win real progressive change."

Dems must be so proud of this effort.

10 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Would someone please explain to me what Trump is doing to create an all out assault on American values?  This is just another talking point to get the sheeple fired up, there will be some that post here that will be all aboard on that bandwagon.

Half of the Republican politicians think that Trump doesn't share American values. Probably the reason why he doesn't win the Electoral College and the vote of the American people like President Obama did twice . 

24 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Half of the Republican politicians think that Trump doesn't share American values. Probably the reason why he doesn't win the Electoral College and the vote of the American people like President Obama did twice . 

Why didn't you answer the question? It wasn't vague. In fact, BS Wildcat's question was in a simple straightforward structurally sound format. Did you not answer because you don't know, or is it because giving a truthful answer will be just too painful for your delicate sensitivities. Maybe you just didn't understand the question, so I will pose it again: Would someone please explain to me what Trump is doing to create an all out assault on American values? Let's see if you run from the question again.

4 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I seriously doubt if he continues in his ways that he will make four years. He probably is setting up Jared and Ivanka to take the presidency . That is definitely not far fetched.

That is not far fetched for Liberal thinking. That is looney thought processes for normal people.