Apparent Terrorist Attack on London Bridge

Hagar

1 hour ago, jv_coach said:

Makes you think the Crusaders did the right thing. I always thought it a mute point, but the leftist hate the west for the crusades 

I've always said that this Christian/Muslim confrontation goes back farther than the Iranian hostage crisis and Sadaam Insane. Google Saladin and look where he was from.

3 hours ago, texanabroad said:

I believe that history will not be nice to us on this issue. I can't understand why we won't call a spade a spade. WestEnd is quick to jump in and attack, but his solution seems to be to do nothing and continue letting innocent little girls be slaughtered. I'm all for individual freedom, but when a group of people declare war on you, you have to fight back. Put the pressure on the Muslim population. Make them choose. You are either with us or against us. Hopefully you are with us. If so, carry on. But if you are against us, we will give you a free ticket to Europe as a religious refugee. They seem to have a good handle on the whole refugee situation. And before you call me an islamaphobe, if a certain sect of Christianity were slaughtering people all over the world in the name of Jesus, I would support these same measures. 

Touché!  Great post.

Mayor of Londonistan, "We're one of the safest global cities in the world, if not the safest".  Same guy who said after the attack, "There's no reason to be alarmed".  Sounds a little bit like Obama.  The old saying comes to mind, You get what you pay for, but in this case, You pay for what you voted for.

This is the hidden content, please

Btw, doubt you'll hear this on the MSM.  Another attack in Australia.  

This is the hidden content, please