Liberal Hollywood Silence Is Deafening!

Reagan

It's amazing how when President rightfully pulled America out of the "Paris Redistribution Of Wealth Accord" (it had nothing to do with global warming!), the the lunatic Hollywood crowd started to foam at the mouth and their collective heads started to explode.  It was actually embarrassing to watch.  But -- concerning the tragic terrorist attack in London -- S I L E N C E!!!!  Nothing from the Hollywood idiots!!  Really sad!!

Good, valid point.  They love to badmouth the right, but heaven forbid they say any freaking thing about a Muslim.  Their own PC God prevents it.  Once you kneel at the alter of PC, you're required to hate the right, the military, Christians, and anyone that doesn't agree with you.  No one else - ain't PC.

4 hours ago, new tobie said:

Need to take care of the terrorist in Alabama, Kentucky and Mississippi also.

Did you conveniently forget to include the ones in Chicago, Philadelphia, Detroit, Baltimore and practically every other urban city, or do you always pick and choose which people to denigrate based on your biased and hateful stereotypes?

4 hours ago, Englebert said:

Did you conveniently forget to include the ones in Chicago, Philadelphia, Detroit, Baltimore and practically every other urban city, or do you always pick and choose which people to denigrate based on your biased and hateful stereotypes?

You guys do a good enough job picking Chicago and no other city, so .....

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

You guys do a good enough job picking Chicago and no other city, so .....

So you want to go after the imaginary terrorists, but have no comment on the real ones (by your definition).

If I went to the police station and requested the cops come arrest you for terroristic threats, what do you supposed would be their first question? I'm guessing it would be along the lines of "do you have any proof?" And if I responded with "Yes, he threatened me." The next question would be "When?" And if I responded "50 years ago", I would be shown the door in an abrupt fashion. By that same token, I will ask the obvious question that any normal person would ask. Do you have any proof of terrorists in Alabama, Kentucky, or Mississippi?

• 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

George Clooney is moving his family back to the US due to security reasons.  Keep fighting for this open borders George

This is the hidden content, please

Just saw this.  He might, but not until his 10' brick fence with the broken glass on top is finished.  What a group of idiots.  I'm leaving the USA.  Oh, we have a kid coming, let's go back to the safety of LA.  Can you imagine how bad it must be in England if he thinks LA is safe?

Adds an interesting perspective to something I heard that Rush said.  Virtually none of the leaders of the EU have children, ergo, no worries about safety, or the future.