Who Was Tampering?

baddog

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

We must disregard this story because it is from Fox news.  Furthermore, even if true, it is acceptable because they had good intentions ( the cause is so noble that the means do not matter)

Mr. stevenash,

Sir, as you know, democrats can never do wrong [in the eyes of other democrats].  We want to thank you for supporting our efforts to add non-existent voters to the voting process.  And since your explanation is so spot on, we request you come up with another brilliant retort to explain how 59 voting precincts in Inner city Philadelphia had zero votes for Romney in 2012. The odds that not 1 person, even accidentally voted for him, is staggering, and has come under questions by many deplorable, unscrupulous, and downright cheating folks on the right.  

Thank you, 

Reid, Clinton, Perez, Pelosi, Schumer 

28 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Mr. stevenash,

Sir, as you know, democrats can never do wrong [in the eyes of other democrats].  We want to thank you for supporting our efforts to add non-existent voters to the voting process.  And since your explanation is so spot on, we request you come up with another brilliant retort to explain how 59 voting precincts in Inner city Philadelphia had zero votes for Romney in 2012. The odds that not 1 person, even accidentally voted for him, is staggering, and has come under questions by many deplorable, unscrupulous, and downright cheating folks on the right.  

Thank you, 

Reid, Clinton, Perez, Pelosi, Schumer 

I think the Russians were meddling in the election.  After all, they have been trying to do so for a number of decades, but it only matters now and now is the only time they somehow controlled the minds of democratic voters and influenced them to change to the Republican ticket.  Pretty impressive results by the Russians.  They managed to influence every state election as well.  ( Keep in mind that Mr. Romney suggested in the 2012 Presidential debates that Russia posed the greatest threat this country but were immediately scoffed at by both Mr. Obama and moderator "no personal agenda Croley".)

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

I think the Russians were meddling in the election.  After all, they have been trying to do so for a number of decades, but it only matters now and now is the only time they somehow controlled the minds of democratic voters and influenced them to change to the Republican ticket.  Pretty impressive results by the Russians.  They managed to influence every state election as well.  ( Keep in mind that Mr. Romney suggested in the 2012 Presidential debates that Russia posed the greatest threat this country but were immediately scoffed at by both Mr. Obama and moderator "no personal agenda Croley".)

Mr Obama just flat out kicked mcCain and romneys arse, electorial college and popular vote.

16 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Mr Obama just flat out kicked mcCain and romneys arse, electorial college and popular vote.

Are you assuming a British persona now?

Obama might have won, but the country lost. (Although I don't think McCain or Romney would have made a good president, either would have been much better than what we got.)

13 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Yes he did, but the Russians were responsible.

We all know the Russians only meddle in elections in which Republicans win.

And as far as counting the success rate, I think Putin is kicking Obama's butt. Obama meddled in the Israeli elections and lost. He also meddled in the Brexit vote and lost. I really don't know of any election he meddled in that went his way. I know he meddled in the French elections, but I didn't pay enough attention to which way that one went. 

It's ok for him to meddle because he is so much smarter than the rest of us and knows what is best for us.  And he wants fairness, equity, tolerance, and mutual respect.  That is not like the Republicans who want dirty air, dirty water, and all of the wealth.  They simply don't understand that "it takes a village"

47 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Dan Rather?  You've got to be joking.  He is about as credible as "hands up don't shoot" was.

He's worse than Hannity and Rush, who are racist bigots according to tobie, but he'll get a pass because he is not viewed as conservative.  We know liberal and liar are synonymous; Obama, Rather, Brian Williams.  Hell, Maher gets a pass for using the N word.  Tobie just chooses what to blow off about, whatever fits his narrative.  Obama will also get a pass for meddling in other countries elections.