The "Face" Of The Democratic Party!

Reagan

Much like with Hillary, the Dems attached their wagon to a falling star but for appearances can’t back out. 

Both have drug their party down and fortunately for the Republicans, the Dems don’t want to be seen as not inclusive or kicking a minority to the curb. They will ride the Titanic to the ocean floor rather than admit their lunacy. 

3 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Much like with Hillary, the Dems attached their wagon to a falling star but for appearances can’t back out. 

Both have drug their party down and fortunately for the Republicans, the Dems don’t want to be seen as not inclusive or kicking a minority to the curb. They will ride the Titanic to the ocean floor rather than admit their lunacy. 

Speaking of Titanics, may I present to you the "ass" of the Republican Party?

trumptennisss.jpg

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yet, he talked about Hilliary not being "fit' for the job. He looks horrible

You don't remember Hillary being helped in and out of vehicles and coughing her head off? How convenient. How can you confuse the two? Nevermind, forgot who I was talking to. It makes sense now.

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

You don't remember Hillary being helped in and out of vehicles and coughing her head off? How convenient. How can you confuse the two? Nevermind, forgot who I was talking to. It makes sense now.

I bet at the age of 7O, BG won't even think about picking up a tennis racket.

9 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I bet at the age of 7O, BG won't even think about picking up a tennis racket.

Lmao. With a moniker like Big Girl, I bet she is already past squeezing into one of those outfits. 

Let's see.......it's ok to make fun of a 70 year old man's arse, but it's not ok to make fun of a woman's face lift. How selective can we get?

Yeah.  Let's leave Trump alone guys. We shouldn't engage in this type of third grade humor.  I mean, it's okay for the Commander-in-Chief to do so, but not random folks on a message board.  We should be held to a higher standard.  And besides, Trump is trying to fulfill his campaign promises about the economy.  Just look at what he has done to try and bolster the sales in the male romper fad that's taking off!

f85.jpg

13 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Yeah.  Let's leave Trump alone guys. We shouldn't engage in this type of third grade humor.  I mean, it's okay for the Commander-in-Chief to do so, but not random folks on a message board.  We should be held to a higher standard.  And besides, Trump is trying to fulfill his campaign promises about the economy.  Just look at what he has done to try and bolster the sales in the male romper fad that's taking off!

This is the hidden content, please

You have misread me somwhere along the way. I am not p.c. and couldn't care less about who offends whom. 

Personally I think too many have gotten away from the real issues and have gotten into tit for tat name calling games. We forget all about North Korea, Iran, illegal immigration, terrorism, you know, the things that can affect all of us, just to throw a few barbs. 

20 minutes ago, baddog said:

You have misread me somwhere along the way. I am not p.c. and couldn't care less about who offends whom. 

Personally I think too many have gotten away from the real issues and have gotten into tit for tat name calling games. We forget all about North Korea, Iran, illegal immigration, terrorism, you know, the things that can affect all of us, just to throw a few barbs. 

And nowhere is that diversion more frightening than at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave... 

41 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

This is the hidden content, please

Roflmbo