Health Care

new tobie

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

There are not any death panels.

Then you give the answer to what happened with my grandmother.  You seem to know it all.  I gave tobie an example, and he said nothing.  So who does not respond.  I really will not expect any logical reasoning from you as well.  It sure seems to me that a doctor not wanting to treat a patient and let something run its course is a death panel.  

4 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Then you give the answer to what happened with my grandmother.  You seem to know it all.  I gave tobie an example, and he said nothing.  So who does not respond.  I really will not expect any logical reasoning from you as well.  It sure seems to me that a doctor not wanting to treat a patient and let something run its course is a death panel.  

Also goes against the Hippocratic oath.

The politicians can't seem to help the rich folk, whom they seem to take money from and help the middle class and poor at the same time. Many seem to want to help the rich, and wait for their benefit to TRICKLE DOWN. Unfortunately is never trickles down far enough.

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

The politicians can't seem to help the rich folk, whom they seem to take money from and help the middle class and poor at the same time. Many seem to want to help the rich, and wait for their benefit to TRICKLE DOWN. Unfortunately is never trickles down far enough.

You are constantly trying to become one of those that you loathe. How two faced.

23 hours ago, new tobie said:

tobie -- if people don't pay for their own health insurance in some form or the other, and they get insurance, then who pays for it?

On 6/29/2017 at 11:03 AM, six burg said:

How can Jeff Bezos and Amazon offer help insurance to their employees at $12 per month. Screw you Wal Mart! If the ACA cause this to triple it must have been $4  before. 

I have a nephew works for Amazon in Houston, the health insurance is actually $12 every two weeks. but its still much better than Grab um does for his employees. He spoke of his employees having to get the affordable care act. One sorry POS. Kudos jeff Bezos for caring about the little man enough to offer good benefits. 

48 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I have a nephew works for Amazon in Houston, the health insurance is actually $12 every two weeks. but its still much better than Grab um does for his employees. He spoke of his employees having to get the affordable care act. One sorry POS. Kudos jeff Bezos for caring about the little man enough to offer good benefits. 

Yeah really. Obama the boner is a pos for coming up with Obamacare.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Amazon is rated as one of the lowest paid and highest stress tech companies to work for. At least Bezos tries to make up for it with insurance.   

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

And you are one of the takers with no heart. You and your unions strong-arm hard working business owners into paying you an exorbitant salary, paid vacation time, paid sick time, maternity leave, demand a work environment that a two-year old would be safe, take paid breaks on the company dime, then bitch and moan about how greedy the owner is...you know, the one that built the company. How greedy of you to take food out of the mouths of poor people because you demand a high salary instead of allowing the company to pay you less and adding more jobs for the poor. You claim to want to help the poor but swindle as much money as you can out of the company. You should be ashamed that you are exactly what you rail against.

26 minutes ago, Englebert said:

And you are one of the takers with no heart. You and your unions strong-arm hard working business owners into paying you an exorbitant salary, paid vacation time, paid sick time, maternity leave, demand a work environment that a two-year old would be safe, take paid breaks on the company dime, then bitch and moan about how greedy the owner is...you know, the one that built the company. How greedy of you to take food out of the mouths of poor people because you demand a high salary instead of allowing the company to pay you less and adding more jobs for the poor. You claim to want to help the poor but swindle as much money as you can out of the company. You should be ashamed that you are exactly what you rail against.

Come on, Englebert...only cutting the salary of the CEO will make life better for everyone.

On 6/29/2017 at 9:00 AM, Englebert said:

Do you have a point or suggestion, or anything that remotely makes sense in this post?

Speaking of fake news, did you hear Hillary, Schumer, and Elizabeth Warren spouting that people will die under the GOP healthcare plan? Is this fake news combined with blatant fear mongering? And did you hear many Liberals spouting 22 million people will lose their healthcare under the GOP plan? Is this also fake news combined with blatant fear mongering. Shouldn't they tell the truth and say that many people will lose their taxpayer funded subsidies, but are still free to purchase their own healthcare plan? And you say Trump lies. You only hear what you want to hear, and only see what you want to see. Too bad for you we can see what you refuse to see...thus the laughter continues.

Republicans said the same thing about Obama care. Remember the death panels comments. The new plan is horrible.

On 7/13/2017 at 1:54 PM, Englebert said:

So...we should allow companies to only pay minimum wage? Without unions, we wouldn't have 40 hour weekdays, weekends off, overtime pay etc. Evil Unions. A working class person that is anti union = an idiot.

4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

So...we should allow companies to only pay minimum wage? Without unions, we wouldn't have 40 hour weekdays, weekends off, overtime pay etc. Evil Unions. A working class person that is anti union = an idiot.

So says the dolt. The point of my post flew way over your head. Maybe you should work on your comprehension skills before responding to posts.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Republicans said the same thing about Obama care. Remember the death panels comments. The new plan is horrible.

So, you have actually read the new plan? What is horrible?

Were you able to read Obamacare before it became law? Lmfao.

Yes, any Govt sponsored healthcare is pathetic at best.  But you guys will be glad, no elated, to know that your old buddy Reb has figured out how to get the AHCA to die a quick death, with bi-partisan participation.  Simply eliminate the rule that members of Congress are excluded from AHCA.  Once the RINOs and Dems are stuck on that pos legislation, it'll get repealed faster than a speeding bullet.

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

There was/is death panels.  I believe it was/is a 15 member board that makes life/death decisions.  Read the article and ask lil Charlie Gard what socialized medicine will do to you!

This is the hidden content, please