ObamaPhone fraud

PhatMack19

13 minutes ago, new tobie said:

To bad Obama didn't start the Obamaphone. More fake Trump type news.

Let these entitlement junkies get a landline like the program was originally intended.  If you can't afford a cell phone, you have "right" to one.  Just like the dumbarse with 15 kids, the entitlement crowd thinks they are owed something.

On 6/30/2017 at 10:30 PM, Reagan said:

I thought Trump was going to do away with these stupid obamaphones?  Why does someone that doesn't work need a phone?  You work, you buy a phone.  You work, you buy a house.  Simple to understand.  I don't work to pay for other's phones!

Drug deals

59 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Calling it the Obama phone is another conservative lie fed to their minions by the likes of klannity , Rush, Fox news ..........

He ratcheted the program up and allowed major league abuse to flourish.  Yep, he now owns it. 

By the way, your response to every post is almost identical.  

14 hours ago, stevenash said:

This from "Forward Progressives"      You, Tobie, have the temerity to criticize others peoples sources?

Paul Ryan is a lying scumbag, I don't need any website to prove that. I believe that when i hear him speak. The conservatives that i think are pos's i believe it because of what I see and hear from them. i don't like pelosi and sharpton for the same reasons.