Paris' "No Go" Zones.

Reagan

Again, what do you NOT see?  Where are the women?  Anyway, if Paris allows this, then they get what they deserve.  The way you solve it is you round everyone of these people up and send them back where they came from.  Just look at the picture.  Pprobably once a nice area.  What are these people contributing to Paris' society?  You know they are not going to assimilate into France's society.  It'll only be trouble.  But , again, France/Paris is allowing it.  Like I've said before -- touchy-feely WILL get you killed eventually!

This is the hidden content, please

Just as I posted in the thread on Frankfurt.  The Invasion of Europe is almost complete.  I give them 50 years, but that might be way to optimistic.   

I also said most would be third world nations.  Just a glance at the picture in the first link should confirm that.  Filth and squalor.   

8 hours ago, REBgp said:

Just as I posted in the thread on Frankfurt.  The Invasion of Europe is almost complete.  I give them 50 years, but that might be way to optimistic.   

I also said most would be third world nations.  Just a glance at the picture in the first link should confirm that.  Filth and squalor.   

50 years try 5. Unless there is a civil war Europe will find itself in the dark ages again 

1 hour ago, jv_coach said:

50 years try 5. Unless there is a civil war Europe will find itself in the dark ages again 

What mind boggles me is the Europeans don't seem to realize it.  Merkle is the worst.  But I must admit, almost half of our folks are just as bad.  

I remember when there was a big concern about cell phones causing cancer.  Perhaps those cell phones are destroying common sense.  Something is.  Cell phones - fluoride in the water - Artificial turf - fish oil ?????  Something.

9 hours ago, baddog said:

The shortest book in the world is the the list of French WWII heroes, so this really doesn't surprise me. Probably will want the US to liberate them yet again.

You is right, but Germany almost whipped the world and they're going down without a fight too.  It's a head scratcher.  Personally, for me, literally beyond belief.

12 hours ago, REBgp said:

What mind boggles me is the Europeans don't seem to realize it.  Merkle is the worst.  But I must admit, almost half of our folks are just as bad.  

I remember when there was a big concern about cell phones causing cancer.  Perhaps those cell phones are destroying common sense.  Something is.  Cell phones - fluoride in the water - Artificial turf - fish oil ?????  Something.

Sponge Bob Square Pance has killed common sense. That was a stupid show that I'm no way did anything other then make the watchers of said show stupid. 

Really though more people go to college and that has killed common sense. Plus grade schools on up tell kids to think emotionally and that hinders critical thinking