More Homegrown Terrorism

baddog

52 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You cant be serious. Look at all of those white kids shooting up schools, because they made a b or they felt isolated. Is that considered a terrorist attack? So, blacks and white commit more terrorist attacks than Muslims in the U.S? Are you saying that?

Lamont, you always said that white nationalists commit more terrorist acts than muslims. I'm just pointing out where you are wrong again. Terrorist acts happen everyday in da hood. 

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

You cant be serious. Look at all of those white kids shooting up schools, because they made a b or they felt isolated. Is that considered a terrorist attack? So, blacks and white commit more terrorist attacks than Muslims in the U.S? Are you saying that?

In my opinion both are forms of terrorism. With that being said, look at the numbers of how many deaths are related to gang related crime (regardless of race of said gangs), and how many deaths are related to school shootings and get back to me with what you find. School shootings aren't nearly as common as gang related deaths and that is a fact.

7 minutes ago, Hook'em said:

In my opinion both are forms of terrorism. With that being said, look at the numbers of how many deaths are related to gang related crime (regardless of race of said gangs), and how many deaths are related to school shootings and get back to me with what you find. School shootings aren't nearly as common as gang related deaths and that is a fact.

If you are asking big girl to get back with you, that is a futile request!

On 7/2/2017 at 9:21 AM, baddog said:

Isn't gang activity, with its ability to lash out at any given moment, considered a form of terrorism?

Little Rock nightclub shooting: US Marshals arrest rapper, second suspect in Alabama

This is the hidden content, please

terrorism, terrorism,terrorist act. the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear. coup de main, surpriseattack. So......what you mentioned is not a terrorist attack. Nice try, though. :)

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

terrorism, terrorism,terrorist act. the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear. coup de main, surpriseattack. So......what you mentioned is not a terrorist attack. Nice try, though. :)

Wrong again....

Leave it to you to side with gangstas. Nice try though. You haven't won one argument yet but think you have. What a liberal way of thinking.