Not enough minorities are selling pot

PhatMack19

Over the years I've known or heard about several people whose lives were messed up because they got caught with a few joints of weed.  Now it is legal in certain parts of the country.  The irony did not pass me by. I don't condone the use of weed even if it is legal.  Everclear is legal too, but it is still not a good thing to use.

On 7/9/2017 at 10:57 PM, PhatMack19 said:

I posted links that you can click and read. Is the Washington Post #FakeNews?

According to Trump and his band of blind mice, yes.  According to those who don't possess no sense of reality and aren't completely delusional, no.

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

According to Trump and his band of blind mice, yes.  According to those who don't possess no sense of reality and aren't completely delusional, no.

Is that some kind of trick legal talk?  "According to those who don't possess no sense of reality and aren't completely delusional, no."  I'm having trouble understanding, "those who don't possess no sense of reality" with my 6th grade education.  Did you get up this morning and think, "I'll post something to confuse old Reb"?  Mission accomplished.  I'm confused.  My personal opinion of my reading comprehension is at an all time low.  I'm distraught, and depressed.  My self psychoanalysis tells me I need a chocolate malt to regain some self esteem. :)  works every time.

19 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Is that some kind of trick legal talk?  "According to those who don't possess no sense of reality and aren't completely delusional, no."  I'm having trouble understanding, "those who don't possess no sense of reality" with my 6th grade education.  Did you get up this morning and think, "I'll post something to confuse old Reb"?  Mission accomplished.  I'm confused.  My personal opinion of my reading comprehension is at an all time low.  I'm distraught, and depressed.  My self psychoanalysis tells me I need a chocolate malt to regain some self esteem. :)  works every time.

I used the old double negative.  Change the first part to "for those that possess a sense of reality and aren't completely delusional."  It's the -1 + -1 = 2 thing.  But bad practice with grammar.  My bad ;) 

13 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I used the old double negative.  Change the first part to "for those that possess a sense of reality and aren't completely delusional."  It's the -1 + -1 = 2 thing.  But bad practice with grammar.  My bad ;) 

I read that double negative thinking that you were setting up someone to criticize it with the "I had to speak in your language" or "I had to dumb it down for you" response. I was laughing to myself thinking I'm not going to touch that one, but alas it was just a little faux pas...I think. I'm still not touching it. :)

16 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Lol, just as I figured, legal jargon.  I never got passed, party of the first part.  After that, it's all double negatives/double positives/algebra (-1 + 1 = 2, which is algebra, which is comparable to legal speak).  Please don't apologize, the chocolate malt was worth it all.  Which brings up another theory I have.  If everyone in America drink three chocolate malts a day - to quote Sam Cooke, What a Wonderful World This Would Be.

8 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I read that double negative thinking that you were setting up someone to criticize it with the "I had to speak in your language" or "I had to dumb it down for you" response. I was laughing to myself thinking I'm not going to touch that one, but alas it was just a little faux pas...I think. I'm still not touching it. :)

Well I bit on it like a largemouth bass going after a devils horse (top water bait).  But based upon my knowledge that Hoops is so smart you'd think he graduated from A&M, I bit the bait, then spit it out :)