Americans Trust Trump More Than Media!

Reagan

14 hours ago, new tobie said:

Americans can trust Trump if they like! OR NOT!

Let me guess, you still trust the media.  Even after everything CNN, and the remainder of their liberal brethren have been caught doing.  Trump may be a turd, but compared to the media, he's a freaking Saint.

18 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Democrats find no wrong with democrats and republicans find no wrong with republicans on this board. That is the problem with this country. No right or wrong just D and R. 

That statement couldn't be more wrong...you obviously haven't listened to Republicans on this board complaining about Republicans.

You are correct about most Democrats.

9 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

That statement couldn't be more wrong...you obviously haven't listened to Republicans on this board complaining about Republicans.

You are correct about most Democrats.

I don't see one topic where republicans are complaining about republican actions. No complaints about Trump either and you know he has said some crazy sh...

41 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I don't see one topic where republicans are complaining about republican actions. No complaints about Trump either and you know he has said some crazy sh...

When Trump does something wrong, I will speak up. So far, I am happy. Of all the things he has been accused of, name one proven true. How about ZERO. Again, where are these women? One worked for the skank Hillary. Nothing weird about that huh? How about the rest?

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

You saw no Republicans on here complaining about not repealing the healthcare bill...really?  And that isn't even his fault...it's the GOPs fault...and I have been critical of them for years, as have others.

Funny how you want to point the finger at what you claim others are doing and you are the one that is actually guilty of it.

Don't worry about what he says...can't hurt anything but your feelings.

Tobie, you might want to take note of the "fact" that the Republicans ( with the majority everywhere) are having difficulty in passing a healthcare bill because they disagree on a number of points ( I think this is called independent thinking rather than toeing the party line)  This is unlike the AHCA ( what a joke for a name) which was approved by every single Democrat without knowing what was in the bill.