Trump: A Touch of Class

Hagar

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

I trust big girl more with my dollar than that liar!

Really?

We are already giving her our dollars to pay for her Obamacare......Somehow 2 RN's in the same house can't find work in the most in demand job in the area, so we all pay for her family's healthcare.   You should trust other people with your dollars and not govt mooches  

10 hours ago, new tobie said:

I trust big girl more with my dollar than that liar!

The Liberal media has done a number on you. I've seen some gullible people in my day, and you rank right up there with the best worst of them. Any agenda the nutcase Liberals throw against Trump you blindly follow like a good little sheeple. This would be somewhat understandable (but still unacceptable) for someone who only sees the garbage the Liberals spew. But you are here on a daily basis and see the indisputable and incontrovertible evidence against the fake news, but somehow turn a blind eye and believe what you want to believe...damn the evidence. How do you sleep at night?  

I'd be willing to bet, since you can't refute the above, that you will try to pivot to me by saying I support, defend and/or blindly follow Trump. Again, the evidence is abundant that is a lie, but I'd be willing to bet that is the essence of the thoughts swirling around in your head right now. I know this because that is what the wing-nut Liberal media has conditioned you to believe. Am I right?

On 7/10/2017 at 7:37 AM, Englebert said:

The Liberal media has done a number on you. I've seen some gullible people in my day, and you rank right up there with the best worst of them. Any agenda the nutcase Liberals throw against Trump you blindly follow like a good little sheeple. This would be somewhat understandable (but still unacceptable) for someone who only sees the garbage the Liberals spew. But you are here on a daily basis and see the indisputable and incontrovertible evidence against the fake news, but somehow turn a blind eye and believe what you want to believe...damn the evidence. How do you sleep at night?  

I'd be willing to bet, since you can't refute the above, that you will try to pivot to me by saying I support, defend and/or blindly follow Trump. Again, the evidence is abundant that is a lie, but I'd be willing to bet that is the essence of the thoughts swirling around in your head right now. I know this because that is what the wing-nut Liberal media has conditioned you to believe. Am I right?

The kkk has conditioned your brain. I mean conservative media. same thing

6 minutes ago, new tobie said:

BS. You have been watching too many late night talk shows. Those are the people I follow........NOT! They wouldn't make a pimple on Johnny Carson's arse. Maybe one could lead the liberals. Oops, to late. They got at least one follower.

There is a reason those shows are on late at night. Your mind, if you have one, is more easily manipulated towards subversion in the wee hours of the evening. Those shows and emcees work for ratings and therefore will say anything, even if untrue. If that is what gets your motor humming, I feel sorry for you.

11 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Hmmm, since FOX has become liberal, there isn't any conservative media in the mainstream. Libs have it all.  That's how you brainwash people.  Hats off to the Libs.  

Just a quick question, Libs have forever accused Republicans of being for Big Business.  Now that most of the Big Business is controlled by Democrats, are they still evil?

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

A parrot would be embarrassed for blatant hijacking of thoughts. Even they chirp original tunes every once in a while. I guess their cognitive skills are just a wee bit higher than Liberal sheeple.

It took you a while to answer, but my prediction was spot on concerning the content.

On 7/10/2017 at 11:51 PM, PhatMack19 said:

Really?

We are already giving her our dollars to pay for her Obamacare......Somehow 2 RN's in the same house can't find work in the most in demand job in the area, so we all pay for her family's healthcare.   You should trust other people with your dollars and not govt mooches  

I worked when I had "Obamacare". I am guessing that most of you guys are old and have a short memory or some of you are suffering from some form of dementia if you don't remember what I said about my reasons for shopping on the exchange. Don't try to change the narrative to fit your agenda. Some people. :)

On 7/13/2017 at 11:44 AM, baddog said:

There is a reason those shows are on late at night. Your mind, if you have one, is more easily manipulated towards subversion in the wee hours of the evening. Those shows and emcees work for ratings and therefore will say anything, even if untrue. If that is what gets your motor humming, I feel sorry for you.

Is that why Trump tweets at 3 am

15 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Why do you bother? We both know that most Trump supporters are either racist or incredibly stupid. 

These are the kinds of posts we have come to expect from Liberal sheeple.  Childish, immature but ironically condescending at the same time. It is just hilarious watching the snowflakes exposing their true selves, and it is shockingly shameful.

58 minutes ago, baddog said:

That was before the dems became compassionate.....i.e. Berkley

I'd be willing to bet my first born that the liberal Antifa goons have attacked ten times more people this year than the KKK.  In fact, all I ever see on the news is the KKK being attacked.  

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

I worked when I had "Obamacare". I am guessing that most of you guys are old and have a short memory or some of you are suffering from some form of dementia if you don't remember what I said about my reasons for shopping on the exchange. Don't try to change the narrative to fit your agenda. Some people. :)

This ain't big girl.