Michigan: Give Up Your Guns or Give Up Your Grandson

Hagar

I can't find a reputable source for this, just a few fringe sites copying each other.  It does appear that the lawsuit was filed, so I think this has actually happened.  This seems like something fox would pick up.  That being said, I have a very hard time believing that a judge said:

“We know we are violating numerous constitutional rights here, but if you do not comply, we will remove the boy from your home,” the judge said.

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

I can't find a reputable source for this, just a few fringe sites copying each other.  It does appear that the lawsuit was filed, so I think this has actually happened.  This seems like something fox would pick up.  That being said, I have a very hard time believing that a judge said:

“We know we are violating numerous constitutional rights here, but if you do not comply, we will remove the boy from your home,” the judge said.

The link come from what is normally a reliable site.  As for the judge's (possible) remarks, I can only say, I have a very hard time believing so many things that have transpired in our society, and many decrees of judges.  I'm afraid that our judicial system has been inundated with with judges that have little regard for our constitution, or law.  To many decisions are based upon a judge's ideology.

As usual, jmo, and I hope I'm wrong.