CNN - And The Hits Just a Keep on Coming

Hagar

8 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

THIS....is CNN

In my best James Earl Jones voice. :)

Cartoon News Network in my best Bugs Bunny voice :)

In most cases when someone gets caught with their hand in the cookie jar (sewer), they'll be contrite, and promise to go, and sin no more.  But not these Loons.  They double (triple?) down on their moral superiority and continue to lash out with unsubstantiated stories.  I wonder why that is?  I'd love to see a top notch Psychologist's analysis on why.  Jmo, they think they're so superior to the average American morally and intellectually, that they'll be believed, no matter what.  Plus, they're fueled by their hatred of Trumps's victory, and his calling them out.  Essentially, they're in a rage, and evidently their leader, Zucker, is a part of it, or just inept at righting the ship, and their credibility is virtually non existent.

If anyone has some further insight, I'd be glad to hear it, because I find their actions inexplicable.  To me, this is a major league head scratcher.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

Cartoon News Network in my best Bugs Bunny voice :)

In most cases when someone gets caught with their hand in the cookie jar (sewer), they'll be contrite, and promise to go, and sin no more.  But not these Loons.  They double (triple?) down on their moral superiority and continue to lash out with unsubstantiated stories.  I wonder why that is?  I'd love to see a top notch Psychologist's analysis on why.  Jmo, they think they're so superior to the average American morally and intellectually, that they'll be believed, no matter what.  Plus, they're fueled by their hatred of Trumps's victory, and his calling them out.  Essentially, they're in a rage, and evidently their leader, Zucker, is a part of it, or just inept at righting the ship, and their credibility is virtually non existent.

If anyone has some further insight, I'd be glad to hear it, because I find their actions inexplicable.  To me, this is a major league head scratcher.

I think you nailed it when you said they know they will be believed because they say what their followers want to hear.  If they reported that the Dow went up today because of Trump, most would turn the channel. 

17 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Most of the left truly believes that, as compared to the right, they are erudites overflowing with perspicacity and have the need /"compassion" to save the right from themselves.

You're right, they do think that.  The fact that most of them believe there's no bias in the Media, except Fox News, just shows how (un)erudite they truly are.  

19 minutes ago, REBgp said:

You're right, they do think that.  The fact that most of them believe there's no bias in the Media, except Fox News, just shows how (un)erudite they truly are.  

And what is more amazing is that they maintain that posture in spite of being thrashed at every level in the elections.