Climate Huckster AlGore Refuses To Explain His Failed 2006 Doomsday Prediction!

Reagan

Dems want to talk about Trump?  This guy is a Flim-Flam man.  In the western days, he'd be selling elixir out of the back of a covered wagon.  He comes close to meeting the criteria of certifiable.  What a Goober headed Loon.

8 hours ago, REBgp said:

Dems want to talk about Trump?  This guy is a Flim-Flam man.  In the western days, he'd be selling elixir out of the back of a covered wagon.  He comes close to meeting the criteria of certifiable.  What a Goober headed Loon.

What's sad is that he's got folks lining up to buy the elixir...especially in the Hollywood world.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

What's sad is that he's got folks lining up to buy the elixir...especially in the Hollywood world.

As they say nowadays, I know, right?  Yes, he has them lined up.  He's not just a Flim-Flam man, he's a good one.  I take that back, he's not really that good, it's that most of the consumers he's selling it to want the elixir so bad.  For most, it's their substitute God.  As an example, when I walk out of Church, I feel good.  I've done what my God ask me, and I feel his blessings/approval.  The liberal who worships at the alter of the Democratic Party desires that same feeling (a desire inside all humans?), and finds it in GW, snail darter minnows, marches, protest, demonstrations, and lately riots and attacking anyone who disagrees.  Christianity must be conquered for their God to succeed, thus the full court press.

Me and my 6th grade education.  What do I know?  Based on my faith, I know they're wrong.  Unfortunately, they won't know that until it's to late. What mystifies me to no end, is how this all happened, seemingly, in the blink of an eye.  But I remember those Moses lead out of Egypt.  They had seen the wonders of God with the parting of the Red Sea, and destruction of Pharaoh's Army.  Yet a short time later, they were bowing to a golden calf.  Humans aren't this great creature many think we are.  Even a dog has more loyalty than we do.

You're not aiming high enough.  Like I've said before, the real powers that be control both sides of the aisle.  They control Nancy Pelosi.  They control Pense.  They controlled Obama.  Maybe they don't control Trump.  He will either change his mind and his stance on issues,  o he will be moved out of the way.  Perhaps they won't assassinate him like they did JFK, but he won't be president.  

Laudauto Si, the Pope's encyclical on climate change is basically the foundational blue print for the NWO.  Under the guise of saving the planet from climate change and other issues, the powers that be will completely rule the world. They will do so politically, religiously, any way you want to look at it.

And what I am saying is not bashing because if you take the time to listen to them they will tell you the same thing.  They've been saying it all along.  By the time most of the world finds out what is really going on..for most it will be too late.

My advice, though it will not be heeded, to proponents of MMGW, get this goober headed loon out of the forefront of your movement.  He does nothing to validate your hypothesis, and certainly has no credibility with most Americans, including many liberals who buy into this.  

A good analogy would be a chain smoking, 350# Doctor, telling the 220# patient he needs to quit smoking and lose weight.

59 minutes ago, REBgp said:

My advice, though it will not be heeded, to proponents of MMGW, get this goober headed loon out of the forefront of your movement.  He does nothing to validate your hypothesis, and certainly has no credibility with most Americans, including many liberals who buy into this.  

A good analogy would be a chain smoking, 350# Doctor, telling the 220# patient he needs to quit smoking and lose weight.

Maybe, just maybe, a goober headed loon is the appropriate leader for this cause. :)