BigGirl -- What Say You?!

Reagan

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

This is the hidden content, please

If they ask who I am, I would say I'm an armed, white Christian......while he is staring down the business end. These unarmed countries are learning the hard way. They need to surround their neighborhoods and simply march through them with some AR15s and mow them down. They are mongrels anyway.

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Do you have any friends in the neighborhood who are white nationalists?  If not, does that make you a bigot?

Nope, why would i would befriend a white nationalist? Are all Muslims terrorists? Nope. Would a white nationalist befriend me?

White nationalist groups espouse white supremacist or white separatist ideologies, often focusing on the alleged inferiority of nonwhites. Groups listed in a variety of other categories - Ku Klux Klan, neo-Confederate, neo-Nazi, racist skinhead, and Christian Identity - could also ...

18 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Nope, why would i would befriend a white nationalist? Are all Muslims terrorists? Nope. Would a white nationalist befriend me?

White nationalist groups espouse white supremacist or white separatist ideologies, often focusing on the alleged inferiority of nonwhites. Groups listed in a variety of other categories - Ku Klux Klan, neo-Confederate, neo-Nazi, racist skinhead, and Christian Identity - could also ...

But they have the right to live in your hood.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Doesn't sound very "tolerant"

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

When has that ever happened. My ancestors were only terrorized by gun toting fake christian Americans 

Boston Marathon, Ft. Hood, New York City, San Bernardino.    You're right, your ancestors.  These I mentioned are more recent than what happened to your ancestors.  Keep throwing your race card out there.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Boston Marathon, Ft. Hood, New York City, San Bernardino.    You're right, your ancestors.  These I mentioned are more recent than what happened to your ancestors.  Keep throwing your race card out there.

Don't forget Orlando.

Tobie, you are so concerned with what you say terrorized your ancestors, what is terrorizing you today? Would it be the gun toting black gangsters in your own neighborhood? If you say you made enough money to improve your life and move out of that situation, then you are no better than the white people you constantly condemn for doing the same freaking thing. You are about as two faced as they come.

Do you now reside in a predominantly white neighborhood? Why is that? You remind me of George Jefferson.

22 minutes ago, baddog said:

Don't forget Orlando.

Tobie, you are so concerned with what you say terrorized your ancestors, what is terrorizing you today? Would it be the gun toting black gangsters in your own neighborhood? If you say you made enough money to improve your life and move out of that situation, then you are no better than the white people you constantly condemn for doing the same freaking thing. You are about as two faced as they come.

Do you now reside in a predominantly white neighborhood? Why is that? You remind me of George Jefferson.

Lmao

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

When has that ever happened. My ancestors were only terrorized by gun toting fake christian Americans 

So you are saying that tribal wars never occurred in Africa. So you are saying Britain, France, Spain and other countries never occupied Africa. You must be reading those secret history books Bluedove3 is so fond of.

On 7/29/2017 at 11:40 AM, baddog said:

Don't forget Orlando.

You guys were talking about Muslims. He effectively "flipped the script", as some would say.  Now you' re offended. You guys are pathetic.

17 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You guys were talking about Muslims. He effectively "flipped the script", as some would say.  Now you' re offended. You guys are pathetic.

Who's offended? Who flipped the script? This is what happens when dingbats answer posts not directed to them.

Pathetic is a RN lying to get Obamacare. Look in the dictionary under pathetic, it would have your picture.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Nobody is offended.  Wonder why new tobie did not respond to the when has this ever happened comment he made about Muslims going jihad in neighborhoods?  You and your type are the pathetic ones that can't/don't see the writing on the walls.  Keep complaining about what happened 150 years ago, and your peace loving Muslims will be the ones that kill you, not a white nationalist. 

• 4 weeks later...