Trump Haters

baddog

This is the hidden content, please

And the fascists in Antifa, with their hoods and masks on, identical to the KKK, are attacking right wingers relentlessly.  As with much of the things happening nowadays, I'm in disbelief.  

I also don't understand the MSM ignoring most of this.  Imagine the outrage, if you can, if a bunch of Christians in hoods and mask were attacking Muslims.  Not only from the MSM, but from Congress.

Imo, the Police, or Federal Authorities, better nip this in the bud.  If not, I'll bet there will be quite a few killed before long.  One group or the other will attack the wrong handful of people.

Hard to imagine the hate these leftist groups harbor in their hearts.  At a Town Hall in Ca, this bunch told a Rep Congressman, "May you die in pain".  And the more they're able to disrupt, and physically attack the right with impunity, the more empowered they'll become, and this will escalate.

This is the hidden content, please

40 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Have you people seen his approval ratings? Those aren't all to the left who are dissatisfied. His own party is turning up the heat. His VP knows he is gearing up to run for his office in the next election, and of course he is denying  this in public.

Are those rating surveys the same ones that said Hillary wins in a landslide?

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Have you people seen his approval ratings? Those aren't all to the left who are dissatisfied. His own party is turning up the heat. His VP knows he is gearing up to run for his office in the next election, and of course he is denying  this in public.

Why do you seem to be obsessed with polling numbers...well, only polls that fit your agenda.

If a warden is doing a good job running a prison, what do you think a poll of the inmates would look like?

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Surely Bluedove, you realize these post aren't about Trumps's approval.  I'm not ecstatic with Trump.  And the Republican run Congress is pathetic.  You appear well educated, please take off your blinders and re-read my post on this thread.  I'm posting about large groups of people who hate.  I'm posting about large groups, who wear hoods, and attack people.  Sound familiar?  KKK?  All normal Americans should be appalled, or outraged, despite their political  affiliation.