Phoenix Meeting on the Tarmac Back in the News

Hagar

30 minutes ago, baddog said:

What kills me is that this never occurred to anyone before now?

Best as I can tell, the request to obtain the emails was from the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ - a conservative counter to the ACLU) through the Freedoom of Info Act.  It took this long to get it, I'm guessing.  Man, I'd really love to hear, or see a transcript of that conversation, but alas, it's not to be.

39 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Best as I can tell, the request to obtain the emails was from the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ - a conservative counter to the ACLU) through the Freedoom of Info Act.  It took this long to get it, I'm guessing.  Man, I'd really love to hear, or see a transcript of that conversation, but alas, it's not to be.

Actually, I meant that all this Russian collusion without a shred of proof, but no one questioned the timing of this meeting...... Except for us nobodys on this board. Simply amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Tin foil hat alert-  

This is quoted from another site.  The person posting has dealings and connections in DC and I don't know of any time they have been less than truthful.  I'll believe it when I see it, but this is definitely interesting if true.  

I have a source of my own at the DoJ that the entire Hillary file has been taken physical custody of by the DoJ/AG's office. It was transferred to the DoJ from the Hoover building in two vans. The email thing is moving forward, and the investigation into the Foundation is expanding. The FBI has been removed from the case.
------------------------------------------------

Well perhaps, but the way I was told, this wasn't just a file transfer, they went in with the USM and took custody of them. FBI was still treating it as an open case that wasn't being pushed. A normal file transfer doesn't usually require the US Marshal's office. McCabe has been dragging his feet way too much. DoJ just took it over and have it in a quarantine secure location, and the DoJ is moving forward with it, and are expanding it to the Foundation. I'm going home to Clifton VA this weekend will talk more to the source at length then.

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Tin foil hat alert-  

This is quoted from another site.  The person posting has dealings and connections in DC and I don't know of any time they have been less than truthful.  I'll believe it when I see it, but this is definitely interesting if true.  

I have a source of my own at the DoJ that the entire Hillary file has been taken physical custody of by the DoJ/AG's office. It was transferred to the DoJ from the Hoover building in two vans. The email thing is moving forward, and the investigation into the Foundation is expanding. The FBI has been removed from the case.
------------------------------------------------

Well perhaps, but the way I was told, this wasn't just a file transfer, they went in with the USM and took custody of them. FBI was still treating it as an open case that wasn't being pushed. A normal file transfer doesn't usually require the US Marshal's office. McCabe has been dragging his feet way too much. DoJ just took it over and have it in a quarantine secure location, and the DoJ is moving forward with it, and are expanding it to the Foundation. I'm going home to Clifton VA this weekend will talk more to the source at length then.

Lol.....but...but...it was just a simple FOIA request. Nothing to see here.

• 1 month later...