How Bad Can the Left Get? As Bad as They Want

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

Guys pulling up to a drive through, with a short haircut, like I wear, and this Leftist Fascist comes up and stabs him while hollering about Neo-Nazis.  How/why did this happen?  In my backwoods simplistic mind, it happened because so many on the left have attacked folks on the right with impunity.  People will do what they can get away with, and the perception being perpetrated by many politicians and the MSM is, it's open season on conservatives.  Best be careful with that attitude in Texas.  A lot of these deer shoot back.

54 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Guys pulling up to a drive through, with a short haircut, like I wear, and this Leftist Fascist comes up and stabs him while hollering about Neo-Nazis.  How/why did this happen?  In my backwoods simplistic mind, it happened because so many on the left have attacked folks on the right with impunity.  People will do what they can get away with, and the perception being perpetrated by many politicians and the MSM is, it's open season on conservatives.  Best be careful with that attitude in Texas.  A lot of these deer shoot back.

When provoked, a lot of us shoot first, then ask questions later.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

But Tobie says that Texas is about to become a blue state.

Sure, right after he pointed out how bad Detriot was.  Big mistake.  Huge.  If Texas becomes blue, after 30 years, it'll look like Detroit.

It's a miracle.  Someone in the media (of course not Mainstream) is calling out the Left and the MSM for what's happening.

Let me put it in plain English for those on the far left:  Say we're all driving down I-10 going to Houston.  Speed limit is 65 mph.  If all the Police took the day off, how fast would we be going?  Most, including me, would be doing between 85-90, because we can!  That's impunity, and that's why the Antifa Fascist and others on the Rad-Left (Radical Left) have become so violent - there hasn't been any Police, at least none doing anything.  

10 minutes ago, REBgp said:

It's a miracle.  Someone in the media (of course not Mainstream) is calling out the Left and the MSM for what's happening.

Let me put it in plain English for those on the far left:  Say we're all driving down I-10 going to Houston.  Speed limit is 65 mph.  If all the Police took the day off, how fast would we be going?  Most, including me, would be doing between 85-90, because we can!  That's impunity, and that's why the Antifa Fascist and others on the Rad-Left (Radical Left) have become so violent - there hasn't been any Police, at least none doing anything.  

About time to break out the fire hoses and rubber bullets.