Just trying to beat the left to the punch

stevenash

This is the hidden content, please

Speaking of lies, what happened to Mexico paying for the wall?  I was shocked to see there wasn't a thread dedicated to this.  Make sure to include this in your, "you can keep your own doctor" refrain you enjoy.  But I suppose unlike his predecessor, the likelihood of getting us to pay for the wall is about as likely as our neighbors to the south.  And I love how he talks about "congress paying for the wall."  He, unlike many of his supporters, does know Congress doesn't ACTUALLY pay for anything, it's us taxpayers, no?

7 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Speaking of lies, what happened to Mexico paying for the wall?  I was shocked to see there wasn't a thread dedicated to this.  Make sure to include this in your, "you can keep your own doctor" refrain you enjoy.  But I suppose unlike his predecessor, the likelihood of getting us to pay for the wall is about as likely as our neighbors to the south.  And I love how he talks about "congress paying for the wall."  He, unlike many of his supporters, does know Congress doesn't ACTUALLY pay for anything, it's us taxpayers, no?

They are paying for it......

Really, this is the issue now. What happened to the Russians? How about Melania living in NY? What about Ivanka's products? Looking at the sun is a good one. 

Six months is plenty of time to get funding through Congress. Roll eyes. Labor is almost impossible when California is seeking out any individuals or companies who would supply labor or materials to build the wall. Communists around every corner.......but lets complain about the timeline of the border wall because it was a campaign promise. Wow.

13 minutes ago, baddog said:

Really, this is the issue now. What happened to the Russians? How about Melania living in NY? What about Ivanka's products? Looking at the sun is a good one. 

Six months is plenty of time to get funding through Congress. Roll eyes. Labor is almost impossible when California is seeking out any individuals or companies who would supply labor or materials to build the wall. Communists around every corner.......but lets complain about the timeline of the border wall because it was a campaign promise. Wow.

Dems only seem to be concerned about SOME promises...lol.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Perhaps you didn't interpret my remark as I had hoped you would-  Literal- 6 months aint enough time

I didn't expect any wall to be started by now.  Only the most gullible of voter would.  And I'm not even talking about THAT promise.  I'm talking about Mexico WAS going to pay, but now WE are going to pay (well, if he could get anything passed).  I know, I know, Pubs only seem concerned about SOME promises....

lol

20 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I didn't expect any wall to be started by now.  Only the most gullible of voter would.  And I'm not even talking about THAT promise.  I'm talking about Mexico WAS going to pay, but now WE are going to pay (well, if he could get anything passed).  I know, I know, Pubs only seem concerned about SOME promises....

lol

You're the one that started the whining about the wall, not me.

The promises I'm concerned about about are the ones that affect me, like my insurance going up when I was PROMISED it would go down.

Don't get me wrong, I knew he was lying about it when he said it...only the most gullible voter would have believed it.