Obama should move on

BS Wildcats

Gotta love the hypocrisy of politicians.  Obama states, "fix our immigration system so everybody plays by the rules".  Rules?  The "rules" (law) in the immigration game are quite clear.  If you're in this country illegally, you're to be deported.  Why didn't Obama set up a system where these young people could've attained legal citizenship, as thousands do every year, legally? Learn the things other immigrants, who go thru the process, are required to know?  

He then goes on to talk about these young folks - "patriots who pledge allegiance to our flag."  Really?  Where?  If they do, it's mostly in Red states.  We all know the far left abhors patriotism, and the Pledge of Allegiance.  And then, "serve in our military".  Again, the far left hates the military.

Obama and the democrats ignored the laws of the land to increase their voter base.  Between DACA, and Obamacare, which they pushed down America's throat, and both unconstitutional (or illegal), they left Trump with having to make a difficult, albeit, right (legal), and unpopular decision.  So Trump is the bad guy for doing what he's sworn to do.  A brilliant strategy by the Dems, I'll admit that.

Let's see if I've got this straight......according to DACA, we can't deport illegal aliens because it's not fair to hold them accountable for something their parents did.

But I'm being blamed and held responsible for slavery and the Jim Crow era because of the actions of people totally unrelated to me.

Got it.

***reposted from another poster****

55 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

Why haven't those so called "dreamers" taken the time to become  U.S. citizens?

Because they don't care about America, they only want what America has to offer. Deport everyone of them!!!

Exactly, the majority of them have had plenty of time to become legal.  I agree, deport them, if they don't want to do what is right.  

I've seen two so far that have done interviews and cried about President Trumps decision to get rid of daca. They are both college students who have been in America, illegally, since they were 6 years old. They even tell the story about their parents bringing them across the river. Why haven't they become citizens?