Protest costs father a job

Tigers2010

29 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

This is the hidden content, please

Couldn't possibly be because the owner of the house wanted to just go with a different contractor, who may or may not have been better or cheaper. 

ESPN has to headline it as "protest cost man job".

Owner must be a pure racist.

From the article:

He also said the protest had nothing to do with the military or the flag.

"No disrespect to the flag, no disrespect to any of the veterans or anything. It was just right is right, wrong is wrong, and what the guy said about us as NFL players, I just feel like that's something that's us, as NFL players, we have to stand up for that's not what we are," Spence said. "You know what I'm saying. We're human beings. We give back to the community.

Huh?

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

He also said the protest had nothing to do with the military or the flag.

"No disrespect to the flag, no disrespect to any of the veterans or anything. It was just right is right, wrong is wrong, and what the guy said about us as NFL players, I just feel like that's something that's us, as NFL players, we have to stand up for that's not what we are," Spence said. "You know what I'm saying. We're human beings. We give back to the community.

Huh?

I was thinking the same thing. Don't sound like the smartest guy, naw what im saying mayne

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

He is rich, he can take care of his dad. I would continue to peacefully protest.

According to a 2009 Sports Illustrated article, 78% of National Football League (NFL) players are either bankrupt or are under financial stress within two years of retirement and an estimated 60% of National Basketball Association players go bankrupt within five years after leaving their sport.

Your idea that they can "Take care of him" because he has money now, does not always equate. Democrats have a hard time grasping the concept that other people are not suppose to "take care" of others.