China banning Muslims

PhatMack19

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You guys want us to pattern ourselves After A Communist country. I can only imagine what you say about black people behind closed doors since you spew so much hate about Muslims. You all really think that ALL Muslims are bad?

Did you read what I wrote?

“We have the best country in the world and we are not allowed to be proud of it.”

meaning - USA > China

11 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You guys want us to pattern ourselves After A Communist country. I can only imagine what you say about black people behind closed doors since you spew so much hate about Muslims. You all really think that ALL Muslims are bad?

Patterning after China, when we were first to ban them? Think, wait until brain is in gear, then type.

9 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You really have no comprehension skills do you. Your party is the one trying to pattern the United States after a communist country. And you support it wholeheartedly.

And it doesn't matter what White people say about Black people behind closed doors. You already have your mind made up what it is and no amount of evidence will convince you otherwise. You Liberal leaders have done a number on you.

40 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You really have no comprehension skills do you. Your party is the one trying to pattern the United States after a communist country. And you support it wholeheartedly.

And it doesn't matter what White people say about Black people behind closed doors. You already have your mind made up what it is and no amount of evidence will convince you otherwise. You Liberal leaders have done a number on you.

Dang? You Are an angry white male. Your anger is palpable. Baddog is bragging, because the Chinese supposedly banned Muslims and then he proudly stated that we banned them first. Do you not see anything fundamentally wrong with that? It doesn't bother me, he can think what he wants. He sounds incredibly stupid, but who am I to judge. 

Edited by Big girl
Verbage

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Dang? You Are an angry white male. Your anger is palpable. Baddog is bragging, because the Chinese supposedly banned Muslims and then he proudly stated that we banned them first. Do you not see anything fundamentally wrong with that? It doesn't bother me, he can think what he wants. He sounds incredibly stupid, but who am I to judge. 

Who is covering for Big Girl? What's wing with banning then first?

7 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You constantently "judge". You throw out blanket statements with no basis or a smidgen of evidence on a continual basis. Most people refer to that as stereotyping.

And again, your comprehension skills are laughable. I'm not angry, I'm laughing at you. Your posts are so incredibly juvenile that one has to feel ashamed for feeling sorry for you and laughing at the same time. I would be willing to bet that you hold the record for the most times hearing the phrase "bless her little heart".

I would ask you to defend your statements, but that would be an endeavor in futility. But please try.

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

You think ALL Republicans are racist.  I can only imagine the racist hate you spew wen not around your white "friends"