5. Ty Cobb

Ty Cobb

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tausif543
    Newest Member
    Tausif543

• Lufkin wins this game, maybe not 56-7, if they don't it would be the biggest upset of the year..  West Brook is playing at home and Lufkin is coming off the big win over BH, and the Bruins have had two weeks to prepare. The travel won't bother Lufkin, because they've traveled forever as a program. It's hard for some in metro areas to realize that where travel to games for them could be less than an hour to games.  Lufkin has already traveled to Texarkana 3 hrs to play Little Rock SW (W 57-12) and 1.5 hrs to Tyler (W 39-27) .  This one is no problem either. The head scratcher in the WB schedule is they played a close game against Eisenhower, then barely beat Lumberton and lost to Silsbee.  Something is not quite right when a 5A DI program barely beats a 4A DI school Lumberton and then loses to a 4A DII Silsbee.  Just saying Lufkin, PAM, BH and Ball win those two games by several scores and sit the starter after the half.  Lufkin will be without a few starters again this week, LB, WR, QB and maybe a RB.  Thankful the team has depth this year.  Looking forward to off week after Friday to get healthy. Anyway this could easily be a let down game for Lufkin if they are not careful, I think they already know this and are preparing for that not to happen.
    • It doesn’t bother me. If there is a particular threat I don’t want to read I just don’t click on it.. I’ve seen game threads in the past that were very active get locked in the interest of “moving on to the next game”.. I never understood that. Is there a specific thread limit for the SETX Sports platform??
    • I'll be at this game. So looking forward to this one.
    • Frustrating watching LCM's screen/short passes sailing over the top of the receivers. I thought Fuller ran the ball great when called upon. Other than the broken coverage Vidor scored on, I thought LCM's Defense looked good against the Slot-T, especially if you think about the amount of time they were on the field. 
    • Mitimbe Mutombo dies of brain cancer.  Good tall Housto Rocket from the past.  
  • Topics