Slaves in the War of 1812

Big girl

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

Slaves were offered freedom if they fought with the British. Who would you chose? The country who wanted to continue to enslave you or the country that offered you freedom? That is an easy choice. Why was Keys angry?

Why are you angry? You have been given the best chance on this Earth for upward mobility, but still gaze upon the provider with distain and resentment. Your self loathing is baffling and detrimental to your mental stability. Now move on so you can wallow in the next topic of hatred your puppet masters proclaim as the current but spiraling cesspool of despair. 

8 hours ago, Englebert said:

Why are you angry? You have been given the best chance on this Earth for upward mobility, but still gaze upon the provider with distain and resentment. Your self loathing is baffling and detrimental to your mental stability. Now move on so you can wallow in the next topic of hatred your puppet masters proclaim as the current but spiraling cesspool of despair. 

Wow, unbelievable. I am not angry, you are. My ancestors were brutally beaten, raped, tourtoured and I had 2 uncle's that were lynched in the 60s, yet you would tell them that they (if they were still alive)should be grateful that they were kidnapped and that their families were torn apart. The British offered immediate freedom.I get it now, racist white people feel that we should be thankful that we were forced to leave our native land and come to this country ,so that we could be forced to offer free labor for centuries. You sound insane. I am going to pray for you.

14 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Wow, unbelievable. I am not angry, you are. My ancestors were brutally beaten, raped, tourtoured and I had 2 uncle's that were lynched in the 60s, yet you would tell them that they (if they were still alive)should be grateful that they were kidnapped and that their families were torn apart. The British offered immediate freedom.I get it now, racist white people feel that we should be thankful that we were forced to leave our native land and come to this country ,so that we could be forced to offer free labor for centuries. You sound insane. I am going to pray for you.

I think everyone could use someone praying for them, even you.  Maybe it could help rid you of the hatred you have white people.

22 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Your comprehension skills are incredibly pathetic. I did not say anything near your interpretation. As usual, you just read what you want to read. 

43 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Your comprehension skills are incredibly pathetic. I did not say anything near your interpretation. As usual, you just read what you want to read. 

I think that you are embarrassed,  because now you realize that you made an arse out of yourself. It is ok. When people are and, their true feelings are revealed. Haveyou called me the n word, yet? 

15 hours ago, Big girl said:

Slaves were offered freedom if they fought with the British. Who would you chose? The country who wanted to continue to enslave you or the country that offered you freedom? That is an easy choice. Why was Keys angry?

Why was Keys angry?  He was writing about the enemy attacking his country.  When you're fighting a war, those you're fighting are the enemy.  Doesn't matter why, or who, you want to kill them.  During the revolutionary war, the British used German mercenaries.  We had no problem with Germany, but we did with their mercs.  They were the enemy, and no doubt the soldiers of the Continental Army wanted to, and did, kill many of them, and rejoiced.  

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

I think that you are embarrassed,  because now you realize that you made an arse out of yourself. It is ok. When people are and, their true feelings are revealed. Haveyou called me the n word, yet? 

I find it kind of funny when a kindergarten kid calls his teacher stupid. I don't think you have attained that level of sophistication yet. Now your teachers...they are the ones that should be embarrassed...which I'm sure they are if they have read any of your posts. I'm sure they've noticed how you throw out blanket stereotypes then run from any questions asked of you. They no doubt can see the anger you display in your posts, then are quizzical of how you dare call other's angry.  Then again, they could be a gleeful as a teenage schoolgirl knowing you are towing the asinine Liberal line. 

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 10:07 AM, Big girl said:

No he hasn't and he wont.  But in 6 to 8 months, you will be claiming that he did.

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 7:59 PM, Big girl said:

Freedom?  Who were they oppressed by?  Must have been someone other than the USA- why isn't that ever mentioned?