NBC's Matt Lauer Latest to Join the Unemployed

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

From what I've read, old Matt took this sexual harassment to a new level.  Allegations against him make Bill O'Reilly look like a saint.  Evidently these "Stars" have never had any classes on what is, and isn't, appropriate in the work place.

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

From what I've read, old Matt took this sexual harassment to a new level.  Allegations against him make Bill O'Reilly look like a saint.  Evidently these "Stars" have never had any classes on what is, and isn't, appropriate in the work place.

Another liberal that has not denied the accusations!   How about that button that he had in his office that automatically lock the doors?!  He didn't put that in himself.  Others know!

Matt Lauer abused his "power" and should probably have charges filed against him if he forced himself (raped) any of these women. The thing that always sticks in my craw is that women will whore themselves out on street corners for next to nothing and they are considered the scourge of the planet. However, if they drop those panties to keep their job, they are victims. In all actuality, they whored themselves out and this is what they are ashamed of. I know plenty of women who would love to keep their jobs, but would NEVER submit to sexual favors to keep it.

I am not taking sides here, just trying to spread the guilt.

On November 30, 2017 at 2:19 PM, baddog said:

Wow, I really thought someone would give me a good "what for" over my last post. Maybe I'm onto something.

Lol, I thought it was a great post, but like you, I expected retaliation.  Fact is, when you're as right as this, ain't much to say I'm guessing.