Trump's a racist

stevenash

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

The bureau of Labor Statistics began tracking black unemployment in the early 1970's.  This morning, it was announced that the black unemployment rate had dropped a full 1% since this time last year and the gap between black and white unemployment is the lowest ever recorded .

I was worried for a minute. I thought Big Girl hacked your account, when I saw the thread title.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

I have no doubt that she could do so.  After all, she has two college degrees and is working on a third and knows the meaning of monolith.

I don't mean to single you out stevenash, but I've had it with people posting false information on this forum.  Please refrain from this in the future :) 

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

He’s something all right 

This is the hidden content, please

Sorry to post a link to a rag such as the Journal.  Also, in before Smitty/Reagan’s link denying from www.locksteppers.com....

Do you actually believe this? As much fake news that has been spread about him, one should be more apt to question allegations without proof...especially ones in which both sides deny it.

I will stick to the scientific method and wait for proof before declaring the debate is over.

And did you actually post this after repeatedly questioning Reagan's posts? Hmmm.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Do you actually believe this? As much fake news that has been spread about him, one should be more apt to question allegations without proof...especially ones in which both sides deny it.

I will stick to the scientific method and wait for proof before declaring the debate is over.

And did you actually post this after repeatedly questioning Reagan's posts? Hmmm.

Sorry for posting a WSJ story.  I forget how you doofus’s prefer the Daily Caller and other “real journalism” publications/sites.  Carry on with the kool aid party, I’m just a passin’ through...

49 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Sorry for posting a WSJ story.  I forget how you doofus’s prefer the Daily Caller and other “real journalism” publications/sites.  Carry on with the kool aid party, I’m just a passin’ through...

I'm not worried about the source of the link. Most people would question the source of the accusation. Like I said, I will wait for proof instead of being led like a good little sheeple susceptible to the will of the self-anointed elitists. I'm baffled how a person who follows the long-adhered scientific method of proof would be labeled a doofus...but we've become accustomed to these silly little labels.

28 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I'm not worried about the source of the link. Most people would question the source of the accusation. Like I said, I will wait for proof instead of being led like a good little sheeple susceptible to the will of the self-anointed elitists. I'm baffled how a person who follows the long-adhered scientific method of proof would be labeled a doofus...but we've become accustomed to these silly little labels.

I can’t argue with you on sheeple.   You guys certainly are the industry leaders in that field.  Never has that been more evident than in the last year!

27 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I can’t argue with you on sheeple.   You guys certainly are the industry leaders in that field.  Never has that been more evident than in the last year!

We might be the leaders in the field of witnessing sheeple. I'm curious, do sheeple scream at the sky to convey their unmitigated devotion to their Liberal gods? Oh wait, we might have a video or two of that practice. 

On 1/12/2018 at 5:34 PM, TxHoops said:

He’s something all right 

Sorry to post a link to a rag such as the Journal.  Also, in before Smitty/Reagan’s link denying from www.locksteppers.com....

Just saw on Fox news that all parties involved deny this ever happened.  And  -- again -- this story had come from an "anonymous" source!  Figures!

On 1/12/2018 at 5:34 PM, TxHoops said:

He’s something all right 

The WSJ got something else wrong again!  They stated that Trump said "I have a good relation with N. Korea."  In fact Trump said "I'd" have a good relation with N. Korea.  There is an actual recording of this conversation.  This wording changes the whole context.  The WSJ is either falling in lockstep with CNN as biased or their journalistic integrity is taking a hit due to reporting things that aren't verified. 

On 1/14/2018 at 1:37 PM, Reagan said:

The WSJ got something else wrong again!  They stated that Trump said "I have a good relation with N. Korea."  In fact Trump said "I'd" have a good relation with N. Korea.  There is an actual recording of this conversation.  This wording changes the whole context.  The WSJ is either falling in lockstep with CNN as biased or their journalistic integrity is taking a hit due to reporting things that aren't verified. 

Proof: