Fire & Fury, or We Live in Stupid Times

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

Great dissection of a book being sold as non-fiction, which is, by the writers own admission, full of fiction, supposition, and a big spoon full of "what I'm a guessing happened", not to mention validated outright lies.  I haven't, and will never read the book, but have no doubt that I could sit here in Evadale and write a much more accurate, and damming book on Hillary Clinton.  The most appalling thing about this book is that the liberal media is all over it like white on rice.  Will they only report things they can validate?  Not hardly.  The whole thing fits their agenda, so we'll be inundated with Fake News.  Btw a term I shall use more often since CNN thinks it should be banned.  No surprise there since they are such purveyors of the concept.

6 hours ago, REBgp said:

Great dissection of a book being sold as non-fiction, which is, by the writers own admission, full of fiction, supposition, and a big spoon full of "what I'm a guessing happened", not to mention validated outright lies.  I haven't, and will never read the book, but have no doubt that I could sit here in Evadale and write a much more accurate, and damming book on Hillary Clinton.  The most appalling thing about this book is that the liberal media is all over it like white on rice.  Will they only report things they can validate?  Not hardly.  The whole thing fits their agenda, so we'll be inundated with Fake News.  Btw a term I shall use more often since CNN thinks it should be banned.  No surprise there since they are such purveyors of the concept.

This is worse than “Roots”, a book millions thought to be accurate. Even made a movie out of it with Oprah having a role. What fools we have in this country. Put it on the internet, write it in a newspaper, put it on TV news, or write it in a book and people will fall all over themselves believing every word. The one part I don't worry about is people actually sitting down and reading this book. The plot will rely on broadcasting the lies and the gang mentality of the lefty media.