NFL/NBC are Liars

baddog

There are no black supreme countries.  They stripped all the precious metals and natural resources to build Europe, and it still happens today.  The very lap top you use, or smart phone (mine as well) exists because some 10 yr old in the Congo has to work 14 hour days to mine the metal that makes it work.   

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

I was born here.  I'm not going anywhere.   If it weren't for blacks there would be no pro football.  That's why the one's that kneel get away with it.  It is stupid though.  Smash your brains in to entertain people who don't like you.

Probably the most racist statement I have seen posted on this website. Congrats!!  

I don't trust you are you opinion on that.  Did you watch the CFP championship game?  Both teams were mostly black.  I'm not bragging or pushing black supremacy.  Just stating what I saw.  This is a political thread or forum.  Politics requires discourse or exchange of opinion.  I said what I have to say and you thin skinned whatevers pull out the 'racism' or the 'go back to africa' cards.  You need to get out more and see the world.  Get out of you good ole boy comfort zone.

I just told the truth.  If you want to label it racist that's your problem.  

3 hours ago, Kountzer said:

There are no black supreme countries.  They stripped all the precious metals and natural resources to build Europe, and it still happens today.  The very lap top you use, or smart phone (mine as well) exists because some 10 yr old in the Congo has to work 14 hour days to mine the metal that makes it work.   

No joke, not hard to figure out why  either. 

3 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I don't trust you are you opinion on that.  Did you watch the CFP championship game?  Both teams were mostly black.  I'm not bragging or pushing black supremacy.  Just stating what I saw.  This is a political thread or forum.  Politics requires discourse or exchange of opinion.  I said what I have to say and you thin skinned whatevers pull out the 'racism' or the 'go back to africa' cards.  You need to get out more and see the world.  Get out of you good ole boy comfort zone.

I just told the truth.  If you want to label it racist that's your problem.  

You can rant and say whatever you want, but if you think your statement was made without any racial overtones behind it, you are delusional.  What is a thinned skinned whatever?

U guys go round and round about race and racial.  If I say anything at all about black or white, I am being racial.  If you in turn throw out any innuendo or slight you deny it is racial and claim is it politics or something else.   If you want to say I am delusional go for it.  It is just a msg board, nothing less, definitely not anything more.