Enviro Whackos After Meat Again

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

I will, and have put up with a lot of poo from our Govt.. To much poo.  But when you start messing with me eating beef, you've done got on the fighting side of me.  You want to be a vegan, fine.  You'll eat what the food I eat, eats.  But when it comes to meat, I draw a line in the sand, and unlike Obama, there'll be serious repercussions.  You mess with my food and you could end up being food, for worms.  Don't tread on me, or my food.

On January 26, 2018 at 10:55 AM, Ty Cobb said:

Check me if I'm wrong, but aren't cows bread for their milk and meat?  Isn't that their purpose on this earth?

Absolutely.  And my purpose is to consume the milk and beef.  Round peg in the round hole.  What a wonderful world we live in.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Absolutely.  And my purpose is to consume the milk and beef.  Round peg in the round hole.  What a wonderful world we live in.

Actually, cows are nothing more than a nuisance. Their existence is purely to contribute to cow-made global warming with their unmatched flatulence. Their milk is for calfs only.

Side note: my dogs have run-you-out-of-the-room flatulence and no one complains about them.....except for me.