Questioning FBI/DOJ Treason

Englebert

I have a question for the Left (this question includes Liberals and Democrats..which is becoming more and more synonymous). Many on the Left have questioned the patriotism or the threat to the security of the United States of America by President Trump. I can provide an abundance of evidence, as can any person over the age of three, of this incessant and all-too frequent allegations based on....well, nothing. (Please Leftists, fill in that blank.) The question is "Why can the leader of the free world be so flippantly questioned about loyalty motives, but the second the FBI/DOJ is questioned about ulterior motives, the only thing I hear out of Liberal mouths is "It is treasonous to impugn these organizations." This confuses me. It seems that in the Leftist mind that anyone questioning the motives/actions of agents associated with the FBI/DOJ is paramount to treason (even though evidence exists of corruption), but accusing their boss (President of the USA...Leader of the free world) of mental unstability, racism, misogyny, homophobia, xenophobia, etc (y'all get the picture, I'll be here all night repeating the accusations by the Left) is perfectly acceptable behavior. Furthermore, questioning the motives/actions of any other law enforcement agency is also celebrated.  Let me restate the question in condensed form: How can you Lefties decry outrage over people questioning the motives of certain FBI and DOJ employees after profusely accusing the President and every other law enforcement entity of every unsubstantiated treasonous act imaginable? Please explain for us unenlightened ones.  

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

I have a question for the Left (this question includes Liberals and Democrats..which is becoming more and more synonymous). Many on the Left have questioned the patriotism or the threat to the security of the United States of America by President Trump. I can provide an abundance of evidence, as can any person over the age of three, of this incessant and all-too frequent allegations based on....well, nothing. (Please Leftists, fill in that blank.) The question is "Why can the leader of the free world be so flippantly questioned about loyalty motives, but the second the FBI/DOJ is questioned about ulterior motives, the only thing I hear out of Liberal mouths is "It is treasonous to impugn these organizations." This confuses me. It seems that in the Leftist mind that anyone questioning the motives/actions of agents associated with the FBI/DOJ is paramount to treason (even though evidence exists of corruption), but accusing their boss (President of the USA...Leader of the free world) of mental unstability, racism, misogyny, homophobia, xenophobia, etc (y'all get the picture, I'll be here all night repeating the accusations by the Left) is perfectly acceptable behavior. Furthermore, questioning the motives/actions of any other law enforcement agency is also celebrated.  Let me restate the question in condensed form: How can you Lefties decry outrage over people questioning the motives of certain FBI and DOJ employees after profusely accusing the President and every other law enforcement entity of every unsubstantiated treasonous act imaginable? Please explain for us unenlightened ones.  

I have heard talk that some of these acts by some in the FBI and DOJ may be treasonous.  If so, this ought to get interesting.

I posted a CNN video interview with Pelosi on the Release the Memo thread that exemplifies the very thing you posted Englebert.  According to her, there's no way the Rep should have the audacity to question the FBI.  I can't say I've ever seen a politician so flustered.  Couldn't hardly string a sentence together.  And told the CNN person he didn't know what he was talking about, when he questioned her.  One of the best two and a half minutes I've spent in a while :)