My Thoughts on Europe and Our Involvement

Hagar

In two World Wars, America has sacrificed over a half a million men to keep Europe free.  As Europe is allowing themselves to be overrun by Muslims, I'm beginning to question our reason for keeping troops there to protect Europe from Russia.  Perhaps keep a force in England, to use it as a staging point if needed.  Personally, I'd rather see the Russians have Europe than the Muslims.  This would give the Muslims easier access to the US, and millions of more terrorist.  Fortunately, the Russians were able to keep their Muslims in line.  Looking back, I'm not so sure we should've helped Afganistan when Russia invaded, but in our defense, Muslims weren't trying to kill infidels en mass at that time.

i realize this is oversimplified, so feel free to shoot holes in my thoughts.

• 8 months later...

Most of Europe's leaders and people have never had a backbone, save Churchill and the British. The shortest book in the world is French heroes of WWII. They have been overrun because of this weakness. We cannot let that happen to us. Anyone who wants it to happen doesn't understand the consequences.