It Was the Gun's Fault

baddog

Sad how we cannot accept the real blame and see how preventable this truly was, had people only listened. I believe several other mass shootings could have been avoided had signs been detected before hand. Will we simply overlook all these scenarios to push a gun agenda? This lets me know that citizen “safety” is not behind the anti-gun movement of the left. Far from it.

Some officials wanted Stoneman Douglas suspect Nikolas Crus committed in 2016

This is the hidden content, please

And with all this, and the other 30+ Red Flags that weren't acted upon, the left's answer is ban assault weapons (AR-15).  No wonder so many people are seeing Dr's for depression.  It's like we're in an old Twilight Zone episode, where most everyone has lost logic, and the ability to reason.  If it could be proven that banning assault weapons would stop ALL school shootings and mass murders, I'd be for it, but anyone who can make it from Vidor to Beaumont without a GPS should know it won't.  Lord, give me strength.

30 minutes ago, REBgp said:

And with all this, and the other 30+ Red Flags that weren't acted upon, the left's answer is ban assault weapons (AR-15).  No wonder so many people are seeing Dr's for depression.  It's like we're in an old Twilight Zone episode, where most everyone has lost logic, and the ability to reason.  If it could be proven that banning assault weapons would stop ALL school shootings and mass murders, I'd be for it, but anyone who can make it from Vidor to Beaumont without a GPS should know it won't.  Lord, give me strength.

Reb, is this an attempt at indoctrination? I think so. Coming out of New Jersey, it surprised me that gun advocates lawyer are ready to sue the pants off of the ISD.

This is the hidden content, please