Study - Sex Change Surgery Increases Suicide by 19%

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

That's a staggering increase, if accurate.  For example, if a new "Super" medicine was developed, that would help millions of people, but cause 19% of them to commit suicide, do you think it would be approved?  No, never.  So why are Dr's allowed to continue doing these surgeries?  And while we're on healthcare, why do Governments give free Methadone to addicts, but not free chemotherapy for cancer patients?  Just another mind boggling day.  No wonder some don't watch the News.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

That's a staggering increase, if accurate.  For example, if a new "Super" medicine was developed, that would help millions of people, but cause 19% of them to commit suicide, do you think it would be approved?  No, never.  So why are Dr's allowed to continue doing these surgeries?  And while we're on healthcare, why do Governments give free Methadone to addicts, but not free chemotherapy for cancer patients?  Just another mind boggling day.  No wonder some don't watch the News.

..... and some get hooked on the methadone, which is as tough or even tougher to kick than the heroin, but we as a society can pound or chests because we are "helping". 

My personal opinion is that those sick, misguided individuals who don't even know who or what they are, may have taken their own lives anyway. Who the hell wants an "It" on their DL.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

..... and some get hooked on the methadone, which is as tough or even tougher to kick than the heroin, but we as a society can pound or chests because we are "helping". 

My personal opinion is that those sick, misguided individuals who don't even know who or what they are, may have taken their own lives anyway. Who the hell wants an "It" on their DL.

For the left it is a badge of honor and represents "enlightenment".

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

For the left it is a badge of honor and represents "enlightenment".

That may be the line given to the sheeple, but I wonder if those at the top of the leftist food chain are pushing this surgery as a form of population control, to augment Planned Parenthood.  

4 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Mentally ill people commit suicide at a much higher rate.  This article doesn’t tell us anything we didn’t already know.  

I don't know the percentage of mentally ill suicides, but I'd suspect it's lower than 19%.  My point is, should this surgery be allowed only for the few born with physical problems, and banned for the many who just think they want to do it?  I say yes.