WOS @ BC Predictions????

Tigers12 - BC still wins!  You're living "on the edge" of a dream there buddy!

WOS - Wins, one player doesn't make a team, we all know that, but the mindset of team CAN be swayed by one player!

WOS - Wins, he's (Cheater) is in your head.....he won't go away, you'll have to beat Bekka and the umpires, if they can't beat you with one player out, they will eject more!

Not trying to deplete your "karma" that's so dumb anyway

I couldn't care less about this, it was a joke from a post bloodclot stated earlier

.....just letting  you know that your not basing your "prediction" on "facts", just your "hopes, wishes and dreams"! 

Do predictions really matter anyway........if they did, why play? BCC3ASC because ya'll say so every year!

BC still flies high at the end of this one!

Is that from being tossed that high......or from being victorious???

WOS - STILL wins

I root for the Mustangs for every game unless they are playing Silsbee.  Bottom line the Mustangs most play great "D" against the small ball.  Hitting will be slow for each team I think it will be a low scoring game!   

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still say there's a whole lot of "blonde" envy running around in there somewhere but hopefully it hasn't trickled down from the parents to the the kids.  I'm not sure why it is when underclassmen come up people find it glorious to start weeding out the upperclassmen who have worked their way up.  They got their way in basketball and now they're working on softball!  Why is that?  Wonder what's going to happen when it's their upperclassmen being targeted! 

I dont understand why ...so many people dought the

Lady Cardinals. The one player that isnt goin to be there

isnt the whole team. I mean she did help out alot for the

TEAM and all ... but still she isnt all that. BC has a Load of

Talent. Upper and Lower Classmen. All i have to say is..

i hope BOTH team do well... Just dont Dought The Lady Cardinals.

You Might Just Be Surprised from the Results of the Game.

Even if they Lose. I think in will be a Little Tough on Offence

for BC. Without their ONE PLAYER. but their Deffence

is still goin to be TOUGH! so Watch Out Stangs!

Best Of Luck Ladies!

I love how some people think this knocked the cardinals into a negative "mindset." Acutally, I believe they'll come out stronger than usual.. And saying BC gets RUN RULED is just down right ridiculous.  C'mon now, lets get real.

Yes... that is soo true. BC has just lost ONE PLAYER.

NOT ALL!! Their "D" is still goin to be Strong!

BC seems tough mentally.  Except for Senior Sam Myers this will constitute the core of the Cardinals next year.  But next year they will have another full year of quality softball under their belt.....

Win or lose they will be real tough come playoff time.

Okay first of all don't start saying stuff when your not the one on the team and the one who actually knows what happened. If your a parent then your going to want to put in your two-scents just because you think you know what happened. What actually happened, BECAUSE I WAS THERE, was that the catcher for HF was blocking the base because she didnt want the girl from BC to score. When the girl from BC slid into home safe, she knocked the HF catcher off her feet which made her fall onto the BC runner. In order for the catcher to get the ball that rolled away in order to try and get the other base runners out, she had to push off the girl in order to get herself up to get the ball. When she pushed up, I HIGHLY DOUBT, she meant to push off of the girls head and push her face in the dirt. HF GIRLS DONT PLAY DIRTY LIKE THIS AT ALL AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS THEY HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHER PLAYERS!!!..The BC girl took it badly like she intended to do this on purpose. So the Bc girl got to her feet and ran after the catcher and called her a MotherF****g B****...and don't ANYONE tell me she didn't because I have talked to the catcher and she's not one to lie. So that is the real reason she was ejected...But anyways its really funny hearing everyones made up stories when there not even in the game or by the dugout!  ;D

OKay tomorrow is BC vs WOS.

And BC is going to win.

Just because they lost #5 doesn't mean anything.

Yeah she is a good player and fast.

but you have a group of well athletes who know the game.

And someone said "if WOS had the team from last year, they would win"

umm i think that last year BC shut them down.

Next year BC will be just as hard.

With Coach Mount the coach no telling how good BC is going to get.

She knows her stuff.

So yeah my prediction is BC is going to win. And it will be a good game.

To see how the girls do without their lead off batter.

But #5 will be back for the games after this one.

So everyone better bring their "A" games.

Well it was odd that that happend not too long after everyone in the stands for HF was yelling "TAG HER HARD AT THIRD! KNOCK HER HEAD OFF" about a runner on second (not the one ejected) after they thought a bad call was made by the umps not calling an early leave.

HF Game Is Done.

[calls where not Fair]

I think it should of been

No Ejections or BOTH!

not just ONE!

BC is goin to have a Little bite of

a Rough Time Without #5.

But They Can Pull Through.

They are Smart Up at the PLATE

&& They have are also Great on the Feild.

They Have All The Talent in the World.

&& So Does WOS. Lets just say...

I hope the best TEAM wins.

A Team is NOT one person.

Its A Group Effort To WIN A BALL GAME.!

Guest lawdog

Good Lord, don't you people realize that this country is still at war and we have young men and women giving their lives everyday so we can sit around at our computers and gripe about a call, that in a few days or even weeks we will never remember.  Get real folks.  Lets put all this time and energy into praying for and helping our country win this war on terror so my son and others can come home.

God Bless the USA.

Okay first of all don't start saying stuff when your not the one on the team and the one who actually knows what happened. If your a parent then your going to want to put in your two-scents just because you think you know what happened. What actually happened, BECAUSE I WAS THERE, was that the catcher for HF was blocking the base because she didnt want the girl from BC to score. When the girl from BC slid into home safe, she knocked the HF catcher off her feet which made her fall onto the BC runner. In order for the catcher to get the ball that rolled away in order to try and get the other base runners out, she had to push off the girl in order to get herself up to get the ball. When she pushed up, I HIGHLY DOUBT, she meant to push off of the girls head and push her face in the dirt. HF GIRLS DONT PLAY DIRTY LIKE THIS AT ALL AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS THEY HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHER PLAYERS!!!..The BC girl took it badly like she intended to do this on purpose. So the Bc girl got to her feet and ran after the catcher and called her a MotherF****g B****...and don't ANYONE tell me she didn't because I have talked to the catcher and she's not one to lie. So that is the real reason she was ejected...But anyways its really funny hearing everyones made up stories when there not even in the game or by the dugout!  ;D

Superdaddy,

Did YOU, personally, hear those words come from that kids mouth?  If you did not, how do you know that YOUR catcher wasn't lying?  I also, know the BC runner on more than a casual level and I can assure you that she isn't a liar either, nor have I EVER heard such filth come from her mouth!  Unless you personally heard her say that, you should not post such garbage on an open forum.  She's a great athlete and a better person.  And no, I am not one of her parents.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats