Vermont Becomes 9th State to Legalize MJ for Recreational Use

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

First, I’m a proponent of States Rights, so I applaud this decision from that aspect.  What I don’t understand, they legalized marijuana for recreational use, but it’s still illegal to sell it.  What?  You made mj legal to use, but a consumer will have to do business with organized crime, and thus most profits of those sales will go to Drug Cartels instead of entrepreneurs & State Taxes.

So here’s the deal.  Vermont gets the coveted REBgp Dumbest Legislature Award for 2018.  Congrats guys.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

State Senate is 77% Dem/progressive and 23% Republican.  What a surprise!!

It's what the commies want.......a country full of dope smokers who are easily led and don't give a shat. "Hey dude, what's up?" Man, weed is legal? You got my vote.

8 hours ago, baddog said:

It's what the commies want.......a country full of dope smokers who are easily led and don't give a shat. "Hey dude, what's up?" Man, weed is legal? You got my vote.

If the Marxist Dims take Congress in 2018, we’ll need something - shine, weed, cyanide?  Them folks are crazy.