GDP report shows booming 4.1 percent growth, as Trump touts 'terrific' numbers

LumRaiderFan

Oh I believe the numbers, even when Faux news reports them. Do you know why they are so high?

China bought a trillion dollars worth of soy beans to beat the tarriff. Lots of other countries boughts goods too. Most economist say this is unsustainable. 

This is the hidden content, please

Once the trillion grift to corporate America is put on our credit card and we are in a full blown trade war I doubt well be singing praises to the orange idiot.  

BTW, you know the last time growth was this high, y'all didn't write such an article sing the president praises. In 2014 some guy named Barack Obama had 5.1 percent growth.  Interesting...

8 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Oh I believe the numbers, even when Faux news reports them. Do you know why they are so high?

China bought a trillion dollars worth of soy beans to beat the tarriff. Lots of other countries boughts goods too. Most economist say this is unsustainable. 

Once the trillion grift to corporate America is put on our credit card and we are in a full blown trade war I doubt well be singing praises to the orange idiot.  

BTW, you know the last time growth was this high, y'all didn't write such an article sing the president praises. In 2014 some guy named Barack Obama had 5.1 percent growth.  Interesting...

Yours must be a miserable life when you are so blinded by racism.  Have to put that spin on everything, typical!

10 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Let me tell you what is more interesting.   When you refer to 2014, take a look at what the numbers were for the entire year.   Additionally, lets also be aware of the FACT that GDP declined from 2014 to 2015 and also from 2015 to 2016.  So the left can give up on the " Obama handed trump a booming economy" claim.

11 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

BTW, you know the last time growth was this high, y'all didn't write such an article sing the  president praises. In 2014 some guy named had 5.1 percent growth. Interesting...

Neither did you. Lmao.

Economics is always a rocky road. Been dealing with it much or just watching msnbc? How do you explain this article?

. Where is the freakin $trillion? Most they ever bought was $5 billion......far from $1 trillion. In fact, so far apart they are not worth comparing. Libs and money......lmao.

16 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I don't see anything over 3% in this chart!  Hummmm...

9 hours ago, baddog said:

Neither did you. Lmao.

Economics is always a rocky road. Been dealing with it much or just watching msnbc? How do you explain this article?

. Where is the freakin $trillion? Most they ever bought was $5 billion......far from $1 trillion. In fact, so far apart they are not worth comparing. Libs and money......lmao.

My point remains this is inflated due to accelerated buying.  We'll end the year at 3. And next year may be lower. But if you want a golf clap for your boy here's one

156566-Putin-clapping-meme-Imgur-reac-RDqO.jpeg

5 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Yes it is an economic thread.  Another FACT is that Obama NEVER had a full year of 3% GDP and is the only President who failed to accomplish that.  Some Presidents accomplished it in a single term.

His term ain't over.  Let the trade war break out and see how happy you are.  The tarriffs will hurt.

25 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

My point remains this is inflated due to accelerated buying.  We'll end the year at 3. And next year may be lower. But if you want a golf clap for your boy here's one

156566-Putin-clapping-meme-Imgur-reac-RDqO.jpeg

Don't need a golf clap. I am watching an economy on the upswing, unemployment at its best levels ever, companies staying and coming back to the U.S., Kim Jung Un being treated like the punk that he is, NATO members being told to pony up, military build-up with prices being brought down, Iran being told to shut up or put up (most punks back down when confronted or called out). Illegal aliens being stopped from invading our country. All these things are good and everyone should be happy. Hiwever, there are always those who sit by with their arms crossed waiting for someone to misspeak while the whole world is truning without them. Pretty sad really, especially when they dont even know what they want, so they get behind a Cuban girl who doesn't know her arse from a hole in the ground.

Wait and see is such an easy route. Takes little to no energy at all.

12 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

His term ain't over.  Let the trade war break out and see how happy you are.  The tarriffs will hurt.

So, it's OK with you to have tariffs against our country, your country, but it's not OK for the US to have tariffs against countries that have tariffs against us? 

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

So, it's OK with you to have tariffs against our country, your country, but it's not OK for the US to have tariffs against countries that have tariffs against us? 

The liberal's answer to this question is yes, the US has been taking advantage of and bullying others for so long, they deserve any unfair treatment they receive.

This was, without a doubt, the view of Obama, instilled in him by his many mentors.