The importance of voting

stevenash

Just saw this post on facebook:

In the last 24 hours, Hillary has applauded an 11 year old girl for kneeling during the Pledge of Allegiance, Andrew Cuomo stated "American was never great to begin with" and a grown man in a dress won the DNC nomination for governor of Vermont.

Please vote on Nov 6th.

29 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I saw a grown man kneel before the flag in Arizona at McCain's funeral and not a word said about it

By your standards, NFL players are not protesting police corruption when they kneel, they are showing respect for the departed. Is this really your interpretation, or just another case of you badly attempting to denigrate and stereotype non-minorities? Do you like the world of hate you live in? Do you like displaying that hate?

19 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I saw a grown man kneel before the flag in Arizona at McCain's funeral and not a word said about it

Lmbo, I’ve seen some weird post in my years on here.  And I’ve seen quite a few off-topic post.  But BD3 may have won both awards with this one.  Congrats.