• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chipslift1
    Newest Member
    chipslift1

• He is supposed to start tonight vs. the Rays.
    • If I remember correctly, you are in Jefferson county?  I think you know I'm back in Port Arthur - the biggest shock to me is how expensive Home insurance is here.  I know it has went up everywhere, but I'm paying close to $4000 a year. In hardin county it was be less than half that amount for a much larger property. I almost considered doing a major remodel and staying in the property, the ease to water and other locations make PA a good spot......Crime is non-existent (so far) in my area.....I just don't see it as a good investment plus the insurance 
    • And Democrats do this with every Republican...... That is called politics 
    • You kinda made my point.  I agree with you that Biden said he would pick a black VP, and he did pick from a pool of minority women.....which would make her, by definition a DEI hire.  I have no problem with that, a President can pick whoever he wants. The problem I have is the media and this administration denying she was a DEI pick...... If they think DEI is so great, then just admit it.......
    • 2000- “Al gore is the most tree-hugging liberal candidate the Dems have ever had .” 2004- John Kerry is the most liberal, war-dodging candidate the Dems have ever had.” 2008- “That Muslim from Kenya is the most liberal candidate we’ve ever had.” 2012- “Barack HUSSEIN Obama has been the most liberal president we’ve ever had.  We won’t survive four more years of this .” 2016-“Killary Clinton was the most liberal senator that’s ever been elected .” 2020- “Joe Biden is the most liberal Senator/former vp that’s ever tried to be our President” while Bernie Sanders sits in a folding lawn chair wearing a $46 suit and refusing to pay for a haircut.    2024-“Kamala Harris is the most….. blah, blah, blah….” You see my point, Chicken Little?
  • Topics