Bellville @4A D1 # 8 Sealy

aTmfan06

I know we are out of yalls area but Id like peoples thoughts on this game. Both teams enter with a 3-0 record in this HUGE rivalry of two schools within 10 miles of each other. Even living in Bellville I recognize that this is the best Sealy team they have had in a while. They have beaten Wharton 56-14, Navasota 38-14, amd Waller 36-23. Bellville has wins over Madisonville 10-7, Bay City 24-15, and Stafford 7-6. IMO it will be strength on strength... The Sealy Offense vs the Bellville defense. Sealy beat Bellville last season for the first time in about 7 years last season. Who wins tonight!?

4 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Keep it going.

Gonna be tough. We held their offense to only 3 first half possessions. Gotta do the same in the second half . The only TD of the game came after a red called a catch on a 25 yard pass for Sealy when the WR was completely in the air and caught the , then landed out of bounds. I’ve never seen a worse completion call lol.